Obsidian doing PC/X360/PS3 RPG with Sega

funcroc

With Sega, anythings possible. Super Monkey Ball anyone?

Plus, Rockstar is coming out with a ping pong game, so....

A monkey based RPG..

Four classic party games playable in both single and multiplayer modes - Monkey Race, Monkey Fight, Monkey Mini Golf and Monkey Bowling.

Two all-new DS exclusive party games - Monkey Hockey and Monkey Wars.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The guy who assumes someone is Amerikan because he assumes the someone doens't know certain things about certain unimportant countries, and he believes all Amerikans are morons.

Anyways, that's off topic.

SEGA + OBSIDIAN = KEWLNESS

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

SEGA + OBSIDIAN = KEWLNESS

It'll definately be interesting.

SEGA kind of floundered (IMO) after they left the console market and hasn't totally righted itself with its first party games (or at least *I* have been dissapointed with how they've handled the SHINING franchise).

But it seems like they've really been trying to refocus things since the SAMMY merger, so this could be very promising news.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds