The Cowboys and T.O.

Gray_Jedi_Knight

As a Giants fan, I'm thrilled that Owens has decided to bring another NFC East franchise down in flames.

Also, another receiver doesn't help Dallas much unless they get some help on the offensive line. With the current state of their line, I'd say the over/under on Tony Romo's first start is Week 7. It'll be interesting to see how Owens reacts to that...

T.O. is definitely the Cowboys type guy: Loud, stupid, would betray anyone for anything. All he needs now is a coke addiction and to steal away the wife of a lowbrow entertainer and the transformation is complete.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Im a lifelong Cowboys fan too and I like the signing. He's arguably the best receiver in the game and his mere presence on the field will lift double teams from Terry Glenn and open the running game simply because you most likely will require two defenders to cover him.

As for the personality issues, Bill Parcells is a future Hall of Fame coach and maybe, just maybe, he can whip him into shape.

Cowboys are smart. Eagles are stupid.

"T.O. is definitely the Cowboys type guy: Loud, stupid, would betray anyone for anything."

1. Yes, he's loud.

2. He's not stupid. He's simply honest. It's not his fault some of his former teammates and coaches can't handle criticism.

3. He has never betrayed anyone. Why should he be loyal to those who aren't loyal to him?

Bottom line is T.O. is one of the best players in the game. By default, that means the team he plays for is automatically better.

Just look at his former teams.

SF is nothing without him. They literlly suck.

Same with Philly. With him, they made the SB and would ahve won if it wasn't for their choking QB, and without him for half a season last year, the Eagfles flopped.

As a Giants fan, the only team that now scares me is Dallas... all because of TO.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I agree it's best to try to keep such things private; but it's not like he was the only one in those situations who made it public. It works both ways. nor does it make him stupid. People throw that stupid label around too easily, imo.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

to is a cancer.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

A cancer that almost single handedly brought a Super Bowl to Philedelphia... and, would have, if it wasn't for the silly QB..

the eagles had gotten to the nfc championship game w/o to a number of times previous to his signing with philly. to was injured during the entire eagles playoff run... including the championship game. to did not get the eagles to the superbowl. he also did not win the eagles a superbowl.

however, a team with much the same personel as the squads that had reached the nfc title game numerous times fell completely apart when to went insane... and we does mean "insane."

http://www.thelaw.com/index2.php?option=co...&do_pdf=1&id=27

am knowing that the linked stuff is long, but it shows you just how cnutters to was/is. this clown refused to speak to coaches and fellow players. a football player who refuses to speak with coaches and players thinks he is living up to the terms of his contract?

and to's crack 'bout mcnabb being tired in the superbowl came to light for only one reason, and it weren't 'cause to is some super honest person. to were still steamed at coments mcnabb made to the media when to were injured. mcnabb claimed that philly could still win without to... as if any qb in the league would say anything else. to's comments were his way of getting back at mcnabb. to is just that petty.

btw, is some confidences we cannot break, but we had some connections with the sf football team back when to were part of that squad... and some of the stories they still tell 'bout to is hard to believe. we doubt there is one guy who played with to in sf that were surprised 'bout what happened in philly.

maybe to has learned his lesson, but it seems like he gots all the emotional maturity of a 5 year old with 0 impulse control.

to is a cancer. the only way to get rid of him is to cut him out, and even then you is gonna need a long time to recover from him.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)