Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

This is me playing Unreal Tournament 2004 team deathmatch. My screen name is Enlight_2.0 if anybody ever wants to join me!  :D

Team Deathmatch? Why not ONSLAUGHT?

I play onslaught every so often. I prefer Team Death match because of the fast pace though. ;)

Why, wanna play sometime w/ me (or against) ?! :D

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Only play Onslaught... the rest is not that much fun IMHO and I rather play Enemy Territory instead...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Nobody answer! Let him guess!

EDIT: God bless you Mus? :) God bless you to heaven!  o:)

lolz its obilivion!!!11 :mellow: Eat sh1t, Surre. :-"

Edit: To stay on topic, here's something that's lacking from games these days(Thiefs 1-3):

Guys, guys - take it to the LancerDome! Two ship enter, one ship leaves! (not a typo)

manthing2.jpg

Errr, he just said why he prefers not to play onslaught.

:mellow:

Maybe it works a bit better like this:

Why, wanna play sometime w/ me (or against) ?!  :D

Only play Onslaught... the rest is not that much fun IMHO and I rather play Enemy Territory instead...

Get it? Was a reply to the inventation saying basically "only if on onslaught..."

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

post-13098-1145662954_thumb.jpg

This was a strange encounter. I was travelling across country when I saw two Imperial Legion Foresters shooting each other. Didn't seem to be any reason for it. They carried on for a few minutes until one died, at which point the victor ran off at full speed. Quite strange.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

post-13098-1145662954_thumb.jpg

This was a strange encounter. I was travelling across country when I saw two Imperial Legion Foresters shooting each other. Didn't seem to be any reason for it. They carried on for a few minutes until one died, at which point the victor ran off at full speed. Quite strange.

I've seen things like that happen loads, if guards didn't respawn they'd all be wiped out on my game the amount of times they've had fights to the death for no apparent reason.

Just one of many AI quirks.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

A few days ago I was in Bruma i started a fight with some guy in the street, he pulled out a dagger and swang for me just as I dodged around him, causing him to hit passer by who then started to fight with him, I hid in a shadowy corner as the guards got involved, an archer hit one of the other guards who then proceeded to beat the crap out of him eventually there was about 20 guards fighting in the street and the city descended into chaos. crime While I snuck away, all thoughts of my crime forgotten about.

:)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Why is it the guards are always so mean to me with their sadistic comments?

And "How NOT to make a face-lift (too bad too late...seeing Oblivion)"

^

Errr, he just said why he prefers not to play onslaught.

:-

Maybe it works a bit better like this:

Why, wanna play sometime w/ me (or against) ?!  :D

Get it? Was a reply to the inventation saying basically "only if on onslaught..."

:'(

You would have been fatally enlightened by my shock rifle anyway noob.

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

You would have been fatally enlightened by my shock rifle anyway noob.

Is that a challenge?

^

:shifty: No, a fact. :angry:  :)

I have tried and you are right. I still brutally slaughtered you a few times though... damn you and your shielding.

Note to self: Move around more; oh, and find healing when you need it :-" ...

Ah well, despite getting pwned (12 kills/18 deaths or so), which was mainly due to the fact I was far too static for Deathmatch it seems I think it went pretty well for the first time EVER online deathmatch I had.

(Question: What is that adrenaline about?)

^