KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

if there was 1 thing id want in the game was multiplayer over the intrenet.

Just an idea

GAH!!! :-

Don't even say that in gest :)

That would make KotOR just like all those other hordes of MMORPGs out there. Don't give LA any ideas, please :)

MMORPG for Star Wars is called "Galaxies", not KotOR.

In Kotor III it would be sweet if there was a republic warship that crashed in a larg body of water somewhere in the galaxy and you had to slavage the wreck to find the belongings and remains of a jedi passanger, and they turn out to be alive in an airlocked room. just a thought

This sort of reminds me of Luke Skywalker discovering the remains of Chu'unthor on the planet Dathomir.

I found this on GameBanshee.com posted by Bastila Shan

Hello eveyone 

I PM'ed Feargus Urquhart from obsidian and asked about whether they will ever do Kotor III and this is a reply I got in my PM box from Feargus Urquhart:

Quote:

Hi,

It's tough for me to talk about KotOR3 specifically. I can say that we are not working on it. However, when it comes to what LucasArts is doing or not doing - I can't really comment. To work with a publisher we have to sign contracts that say we can't talk about things that they tell us when they haven't talked about them publically yet.

Sorry,

Feargus

Not exactly until lucas arts is not screwed up anymore.

Ok...going to add my existing 2 cents to the ever-growing pile of what I want to see in KOTOR III...IF it ever see's the light of day that is.

RETURNING CHARACTERS :

Bastila

Jolee

Kreia (I know she is dead, however, I think perhaps as a force ghost and a guide. Additionally, I know that a lot of people are Kreia-haters, but after all, her character was immense IMO and if I am not mistaken, didn't her character win the "Best Villian" in this years (or last years) video game awards?)

Atris (ditto on the force ghost)

The Exile (cameo, like Carth and Bastilla in K2)

Carth

HK-47

Juhani

T3-M4

Mandalore (even though he is one of my least favorites, I think he would be critical for the storyline, which I will explain why soon)

NEW CHARACTERS :

Wookie (perhaps a jedi one at that...i know there was one in the EU)

Human Jedi (perhaps the great, great, great.......grandfather of Luke and Leia or Qui-Gon, etc)

Ithorian (melee, ranged or jedi)

Another character like Mission and Mira combined

PLANETS :

Telos

Onderon (w/o Dxun)

Dantooine

Geonosis

Correscant (spell check)

Hoth

Tattoine

Nar Shaddaa

Yavin IV

Cathar

FEATS :

Same as KOTOR II but some newer ones would be nice, like comb-style moves or something.

FORCE POWERS :

Also same as KOTOR II but some new ones like Force Flood (don't laugh...i'm making these up as I go along), or the force power that Kreia had where you use the force to wield more than 2 light sabers, etc

MISC. STUFF :

Blue, Green, Yellow, Silver, Red, Purple, Green and lite Gold colored Crystals and any other color except Orange & Bronze - I just cant stomach those colors on a light-saber)

Lenses

Emitters

Single hilt

Double hilt

All the usual suspects

ARMOR :

Prequel trilogy-style robes (wearing with or without hood option)

Malak's Armor

Kreia's Robe

Ossus Keeper Robe

Star Forge Robe

Master Vrook's Robe

Master Kavar's Robe

The other Jedi Master's robe from KOTOR II - cant remember his name now

As far as the storyline goes, I would like to see the PC start off with a lightsaber. I hated the facted that in KOTOR I and II, they started you off with either girly guns (no offense to my sisters out there) or some crappy plasma torch or some bollocky mining laser...I mean, REALLY, come on now. If I am any enemy character or even member of the Sith, I can't take you seriously if you're a jedi and you're waving one of those things around in my face....OOOO I am sooooo scared!!!

I think the premise of the game should be where the PC goes in search of Revan in the Outer Rim at some point in the game. I don't know if any of the planets mentioned above are near or far from the Outer Rim, but I would like to see them nonetheless.

KOTOR II pretty much left us with the fact that the exile went to search for Revan but stops dead right there.

I mentioned how Mandalore is my least favorite, but I feel he should have, if anything, a partial part. In KOTOR I, Canderous rambles on to Revan about his war stories and how he and the Mandelorians encountered an entity that they werent sure who they were (I don't remember all the details) which I think might have something to do with where Reven went and what she (now that it is officially cannonized) in search of.

During the game, Kreia will return as a force ghost and provide advice to the PC on using the force, jedi/sith philosophies, etc. but with less of a part than she had in KOTOR 2

The PC at some point finds Revan and what he went to go fight against at whatever planet beyond the Outer Rim and the either joins Revan in his cruisade or goes DS and tries to kill Revan.

I know that this plot for KOTOR III has a zillion holes and inconsistancies and there are a lot of you out there that are scratching their heads, aying, "Well, that can't be because this or that"...BRING IT ON KIDS!!!! Remember, this is just a rough sketch of what I would like to see in the next KOTOR.

There are more things I would like to see that are minor, but I am getting to lazy and running out of brain cells to entertain them. So there you have it. Feast on the scraps my friends and tell me what ya think.

Ok...going to add my existing 2 cents to the ever-growing pile of what I want to see in KOTOR III...IF  it ever see's the light of day that is.

RETURNING CHARACTERS :

Bastila

Jolee

Kreia (I know she is dead, however, I think perhaps as a force ghost and a guide. Additionally, I know that a lot of people are Kreia-haters, but after all, her character was immense IMO and if I am not mistaken, didn't her character win the "Best Villian" in this years (or last years) video game awards?)

Carth

HK-47

Juhani

T3-M4

Mandalore (even though he is one of my least favorites, I think he would be critical for the storyline, which I will explain why soon)

NEW CHARACTERS :

Human Jedi (perhaps the great, great, great.......grandfather of Luke and Leia or Qui-Gon, etc)

PLANETS :

Telos

Onderon (w/o Dxun)

Dantooine

Geonosis

Correscant (spell check)

Hoth

Tattoine

Nar Shaddaa

Yavin IV

Cathar

FEATS :

Same as KOTOR II but some newer ones would be nice, like comb-style moves or something.

FORCE POWERS :

Also same as KOTOR II but some new ones like Force Flood (don't laugh...i'm making these up as I go along), or the force power that Kreia had where you use the force to wield more than 2 light sabers, etc

MISC. STUFF :

Blue, Green, Yellow, Silver, Red, Purple, Green and lite Gold colored Crystals and any other color except Orange & Bronze - I just cant stomach those colors on a light-saber)

Lenses

Emitters

Single hilt

Double hilt

All the usual suspects

ARMOR :

Malak's Armor

Kreia's Robe

Ossus Keeper Robe

Star Forge Robe

Master Vrook's Robe

Master Kavar's Robe

As far as the storyline goes, I would like to see the PC start off with a lightsaber. I hated the facted that in KOTOR I and II, they started you off with either girly guns (no offense to my sisters out there) or some crappy plasma torch or some bollocky mining laser...I mean, REALLY, come on now. If I am any enemy character or even member of the Sith, I can't take you seriously if you're a jedi and you're waving one of those things around in my face....OOOO I am sooooo scared!!!

I think the premise of the game should be where the PC goes in search of Revan in the Outer Rim at some point in the game. I don't know if any of the planets mentioned above are near or far from the Outer Rim, but I would like to see them nonetheless.

KOTOR II pretty much left us with the fact that the exile went to search for Revan but stops dead right there.

I mentioned how Mandalore is my least favorite, but I feel he should have, if anything, a partial part. In KOTOR I, Canderous rambles on to Revan about his war stories and how he and the Mandelorians encountered an entity that they werent sure who they were (I don't remember all the details) which I think might have something to do with where Reven went and what she (now that it is officially cannonized) in search of.

During the game, Kreia will return as a force ghost and provide advice to the PC on using the force, jedi/sith philosophies, etc. but with less of a part than she had in KOTOR 2

The PC at some point finds Revan and what he went to go fight against at whatever planet beyond the Outer Rim and the either joins Revan in his cruisade or goes DS and tries to kill Revan.

I know that this plot for KOTOR III has a zillion holes and inconsistancies and there are a lot of you out there that are scratching their heads, aying, "Well, that can't be because this or that"...BRING IT ON KIDS!!!! Remember, this is just a rough sketch of what I would like to see in the next KOTOR.

There are more things I would like to see that are minor, but I am getting to lazy and running out of brain cells to entertain them. So there you have it. Feast on the scraps my friends and tell me what ya think.

+ :D

heres what I think: a new side of the force has begun a new war against the galixy will acure the sith and jedi dont stand a chance for what will come... but what side shall they join? join sith and they shall rule the galixy join jedi and bring peace to the jedi or will they create there own a new aliance a side of the force what will come of them now this choice leys (spell?) in your hands......

you could even make your own dark side lol like that zombie dude you end up to look like him ok this is how: you a sertent peroson in the game you obtain there force but its to much the force destrows your body from inside out making you look like that

this would have to take place like 20 years after kot0r happened because the jedi regenerated

i would like to have a certain point where we find reven and can either influence him to the darkside or lightside, a Yoda or Kavarr like teacher.

DIfferent scripted events i would like the cut scenes to be based on some of the dicisions you make

more in depth biography of your companions, i would really like for them to tell you about their past and perhaps by your influence you can make them do specific things(ex. If somone like the handmaiden saw you kill an inoccent she would challenge you to a duel}

Force jump like they did in battlefront 2

vast area of heads for the npcs

the ability to purchase a apartment type thingy

more openended game play if they did it like obsidian that would be amazing

The exile's companion's would go to the unknown regions to help revan and the exile. while they try to escape the exile dies so that they can escape and revan is being tortured by their leader. Then as a jedi student mira would go with you to save revan and kill the true dark lord of the sith.while you escape mira would be killed just like kreia said.She would be buried right near the exile.then you will have to tell the council that mira and the exile have been killed.they would send many jedi students to ziost to fight.then you have to fight revan who's been corrupted.you can either kill or redeem him. then you have to fight the dark lord. :D

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

I forgot to add the exile and some few charecters lol wait is mira a real charecter? oh ya in my virsion the exile is the new sith lord and killed reven (his master) 5 years past..... telos was in war against the sith telos lost greatly wiht only one child left... for what that child didnt know was his father a great sith lord.... reven's son... while the exile takes him to be his apretice. 10 more years have past the boy is now a man... the exile is ready to tell him that his father was reven when he heard of it he figured he had great power and could rule his own... so when the exile turned his back... he jabed him with his light saber but the exiles power was to strong to be left alone he obtained the exiles powers making him even stronger! and thats how he made his own side of the force jedi and sith followed him

Ok...going to add my existing 2 cents to the ever-growing pile of what I want to see in KOTOR III...IF  it ever see's the light of day that is.

RETURNING CHARACTERS :

Bastila

Jolee

Carth

HK-47

Juhani

T3-M4

NEW CHARACTERS :

PLANETS :

Telos

Onderon (w/o Dxun)

Dantooine

Geonosis

Correscant (spell check)

Hoth

Tattoine

Nar Shaddaa

Yavin IV

Cathar

FEATS :

FORCE POWERS :

MISC. STUFF :

Lenses

Emitters

Single hilt

Double hilt

All the usual suspects

ARMOR :

Malak's Armor

Kreia's Robe

Ossus Keeper Robe

Star Forge Robe

Master Vrook's Robe

Master Kavar's Robe

I hope Kriea never comes back she hated me helping people and annoyed me.

in kotor 3 you should be able to take what ever you want from the corpses like there armour and the light sabers you rarely get light sabers from corpses

kreia shows up in a new body, and she's evil!

no....... some one is in you're body and is evil, no that doesnt go with the game style and stuff that would be cool thow

and I dont think the force can do that, wait if you can get into poeples minds and read theres if you're that power full the you should be able to get in there minds and take over. Shouldn't you?

RETURNING CHARACTERS :

Bastila

Jolee

Carth

HK-47

Juhani

T3-M4

NEW CHARACTERS :

PLANETS :

Telos

Onderon (w/o Dxun)

Dantooine

Geonosis

Correscant (spell check)

Hoth

Tattoine

Nar Shaddaa

Yavin IV

Cathar

FEATS :

FORCE POWERS :

MISC. STUFF :

Lenses

Emitters

Single hilt

Double hilt

All the usual suspects

ARMOR :

Malak's Armor

Kreia's Robe

Ossus Keeper Robe

Star Forge Robe

Master Vrook's Robe

Master Kavar's Robe

I hope Kriea never comes back she hated me helping people and annoyed me.

is kreia darth tayla if that's her name my desk top picture shows the main evil poeple and they show darth tarlya adn kreia who is darth tayla?

As Jason Jones (the mastermind behind Halo) once put it, we as people are going to adapt to a human character more so then a non-human character. You can relate to the struggles and the obstacles that a human must overcome. It becomes a challenge to game designers to make a lead charcter nonhuman, but still show that the nonhuman must go through the same things that we as humans are likelyto encounter.

So basically I'm just saying that a nonhuman lead is a gamble. It would be hard for some peopleto adapt/accept playing an alien in a game that also has humans. But it's a great idea if the guys at Obsidian can pull it off

EDIT: this was in reference to the first/second post. I haven't figured out how to quote and I didn't know the thread was this long :ph34r:

Edited by icebox15
iceman1731.jpg