No B.S. I started off as T3M4 on Peragus.

No troll. During the opening of the prologue, I pressed some buttons and I started off on Peragus as T3M4. He was floating in the Kolto tank. I opened the morgue door and started talking to Kreia. I couldn't even get through the first door, since the droid couldn't wield the plasma torch.

If anyone has ever heard of this glitch, tell me.

If you don't believe me, I took some pics with my camera phone of the screen last night.

:wub: Pics?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

No troll. During the opening of the prologue, I pressed some buttons and I started off on Peragus as T3M4. He was floating in the Kolto tank. I opened the morgue door and started talking to Kreia. I couldn't even get through the first door, since the droid couldn't wield the plasma torch.

If anyone has ever heard of this glitch, tell me.

If you don't believe me, I took some pics with my camera phone of the screen last night.

Please post the screenshots. This have to be one of the most amusing bugs that i've heard of in TSL.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Should have made saves if you don't know where "Print Screen" button is :D lol j/k

BTW Many ppl talk about the two headed Exile, army of Bao-Durs and really sick sh*t >_< but I personally haven't run into any disturbing bugs throughout my 4 times playing K2. Maybe it's because I never take Nar Shaddaa first though - not having Visas at the Landing Pad could cause some bugs... or worse :thumbsup:

Should have made saves if you don't know where "Print Screen" button is :D lol j/k

BTW Many ppl talk about the two headed Exile, army of Bao-Durs and really sick sh*t :wub: but I personally haven't run into any disturbing bugs throughout my 4 times playing K2. Maybe it's because I never take Nar Shaddaa first though - not having Visas at the Landing Pad could cause some bugs... or worse  >_<

I also have never hit a "sick sh*t" bug... :thumbsup:

Mirax

Yeah lol I meant the bugs which make you feel like you're watching a horror movie instead of playing an RPG :D

Like isn't that disturbing when Atton and Bao are moved by the script into the same place and... yeah you know how that must look like when one starts talking... :thumbsup:

I gather the clone army you can get on Dantooine doesn't count :p Keep clicking that door as much as you want, the NPC will continue to spawn but s never qued to despawn past the first click on the door. After creating about 100 clones lag will happen on any system and configuration.

I've hit plenty of weird looking bugs;

Doors that aren't there but still there

10+ soldiers who were all spawned on a single location

The well known "no longer invisible invisible bounty hunters on Nar Shaddaa"

Two-heads on the exile (nic patch ... art issue fixed? ... art issue added! <_< )

And more, just click the "amusing glitches" link in my sig... or search for a similar named topic in the spoilers section...

i've seen the holos morph into each other. Thats from just clicking through the convo so fast the last actor isn't done with it's movments yet by the time you bring up the next actor.

I've seen Remote morph into peoples necks all the time. Yeah avoids walls, does not avoid actors.

Yeah I see feet morph into the ground all the time. They seem to have the colision mesh lined up differently then the texture mesh.

Seen the door there but not there. One of my party members opened the door then warped to me cause they got too far. Then I couldn't walk through because it was still there...but it was unclickable. Should have took a screen shot.

I have seen people take enough damage to die 3-4 times over before they finaly got around to it.

The sith attacking the mandalore camp keep comeing until you get close enough to canderus's office. If you don't..thats just free unending XP. Some one should have put a timer on that to avoid exploit use.

I had one one xbox. in Dantooine after I saved Khoonda I went to the broken door that would cause the militia to come up to you to stop you.

I kept clicking the door and everytime I did a militia man would spawn , I kept doing this and then the game basicly crashed due to all the lag

Yeah the clone army created by that door. Theres nothing in the script stopping the NPC from spawning when you click the door...odd as that the NPC is only cued for the first click to go up to you, tell you to leave the door alone, then run off and despawn. But after that first click all that happens is it spawns another NPC with no cue for it to despawn. There should have been something in the script to flag it as a one time event to prevent this clone army.

You don't wanna hear the sound of Calo dying on Tatooine :D

Oh and about that Tank-Droid-sound-lady I've made a whole topic on the hilarious sound sets on the Ravager.

It's like someone said... weird things happen to people who stick too close to Nihilus. :D

Edited by Darth Kavar