K1 Party Combo

Guest The Architect

Which K1 Party Member did you use the most?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which K1 Party Member did you use the most?

• Bastila Shan
    • Carth Onasi
    • Canderous Ordo
    • HK-47
    • T3-M4
    • Jolee Bindo
    • Juhani
    • Mission Vao
    • Zaalbar

Over the course of the game I'd say Jolee. I used Bastila until she was captured by Malak, and then I used Juhani instead. At times Mission made it into the group because I needed her skills. The others I didn't use much, unless the game demanded it (like on the Leviathan) or if certain group members were unavailable (like Bastila being banned from the party on Dantooine).

Bastila because for a AI character she was sexy and powerful, a strong combination!

I was so pleased to kill cat-woman Juhanee and muruder Jolee the preacher at the end of the game... me and Bastila were like the perfect match fighting the Jedi scum...

Edited by TxShadow

I was so pleased to kill cat-woman Juhanee and muruder Jolee the preacher at the end of the game... me and Bastila were like the perfect match fighting the Jedi scum...

tcch you dont understand the power of the darkside

i usually have carth n bastilla, but at the rakata prime planet, i had cat woman and jolee, which i then murdered, and reclaimed back my darth throne, true darth lord of the sith :p

Switched them around all the time. Although I ended up with Jolee and Juhani on the star forge since everyone else was getting refelcted bolts killing them.

In K2 Kreia was almost always in my party. The symbiosis with the PC meant easier power coverage. And the XP bonus didnt hurt either.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]