Interest in getting a PnP group going?

Llyranor

Lets play Beach Party RPG!!!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If I were done with the latest version of my rules system I'd ask if you guys would like to be test dummies... er Quality Assurance Analysts.  I could use some people-who-aren't-my-friends feedback.  Unfortunately, it is not, and I am not.

Or am I?  Not?

The last time I agreed to do that it did not go well. It was this game that we think was supposed to take place in a world like that of Gaimans "Neverwhere" but they didnt have any background stuff written at all so we didnt have a clue to what the game was really supposed to be about. And the rules were of that horrible "so simple that its just plain dumb"

but it only took me about 45min to find a major rules exploit though. :thumbsup:

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

My proudest moment of exploit-finding shall remain when I figured out how to do 850 points of damage in a single round using an ordinary assault rifle in BESM (a regular attack would make like 20-30 points)

Drow don't have to be evil!

Now, thats where you go wrong. See, in the pansy world of D&D, the good drow are the rule and the evil the exception. Now, show me an evil Drow character with a real motive for being evil other than "Im so badass Im just going to kill stuff at random" and I shall shower you with golden.. stuff... the good kind :-"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ahh...brings back the memories of our last Obsidian online PnP campaign. Yes, it didn't end well (or to be precise it didn't really end at all). But who could forget that priceless moment when Jodo randomly showed up before we proceeded to royally **** him over! :D

Good times, good times Archie, Kaft, Baley, Pixies, Some Random d00d, Numbers and Ender. :cool:

manthing2.jpg

Yes, good times... I still recall the fisticuffs between Numbersman and Baley :D

Yes, good times...  I still recall the fisticuffs between Numbersman and Baley :D

:D

Indeed, Brother Kaftan. Something to this effect:

Baley: Crapz0rs!1 This n00b-hat3r won't 5h0w me the respect0rz th4t I derservz0r!1

Numbers: Shizzut tha fizzle up Baley. Yo' ain't nuttin' but a whiny ass bitch!

Baley: STFU! We're taking teh vamp d00d back for inter0g4tion.

Numbers: Yo' kizzy ta takes tha vampire up tha ass tizzy?

Baley: OMFGz0r!1 That's it - I QUITz0r!!!11!

Jags: We should like so diablerize him. That would be like...TOTALLY SWEET!

Kaft: ...AND AWESOME!

***Jodo Kast has joined VampRPG***

Jodo Kast: Hi guys! I just wanted to see what's going on. Hope you don't mind. ;))

***Jodo Kast has been kicked out of VampRPG***

manthing2.jpg

Baley:  Crapz0rs!1 This n00b-hat3r won't 5h0w me the respect0rz th4t I derservz0r!1

Numbers: Shizzut tha fizzle up Baley. Yo' ain't nuttin' but a whiny ass bitch!

Baley:  STFU!  We're taking teh vamp d00d back for inter0g4tion.

Numbers:  Yo' kizzy ta takes tha vampire up tha ass tizzy?

Baley: OMFGz0r!1  That's it - I QUITz0r!!!11!

Jags:  We should like so diablerize him.  That would be like...TOTALLY SWEET!

Kaft: ...AND AWESOME!

***Jodo Kast has joined VampRPG***

Jodo Kast:  Hi guys! I just wanted to see what's going on.  Hope you don't mind. :lol:)

***Jodo Kast has been kicked out of VampRPG***

:)

Yeah, okay. It's been long enough, so it's about time for whoever logged in as JK5 to confess. Don't make me have Mr. Gutman treat you to one of his famed knuckle sandwiches.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The Lou Gutman-Desmond Baley Net PI firm (a subdivision of TADS) wishes to inform our possible clientele that the impersonation in question was executed by a certain Mr. Baley. We would like to think that this peculiar and deeply sophisticated case has brought us closer to our final goal, total Net PI domination. Mister Gutman appears to have escaped the clutches of the dastardly Mod squad and the insidious Gabrielle. Thank you for your continuously arduous support. Good night, and good luck.

It would have to be a game where we could stab people. I would like that. Stabbing. It doesnt even have to be with a knife even if thats nice.

please?

Hmm...I have time, contrary to the Vampire rpg fiasco. And some ideas, so count me in.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds