Spidey 3: gets the black costume

kumquatq3

I like Topher Grace, but if he plays Venom then Spiderman is going down the crapper pretty fast

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I like Topher Grace, but if he plays Venom then Spiderman is going down the crapper pretty fast

Maybe they're going the Ultimate Spider-Man route and making him like a what-if Peter never had Uncle Ben type thing. I personally like that idea more than a bodybuilder/photographer rival who blames Spider-Man for everything thats wrong with his life.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Gwen was in the 90's cartoon but it was for one episode... in an alternate universe... where Parker was like Tony Stark and was Iron Spider-Man.

Iron Spider Man?!

Linkie?

I can't see Kirsten Dunst signing up for more films after the third (especially for a low price), which is why I think the producers will take the opportunity to kill off MJ and introduce new f-buddy for Spidey.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Gwen was in the 90's cartoon but it was for one episode... in an alternate universe... where Parker was like Tony Stark and was Iron Spider-Man.

Iron Spider Man?!

Linkie?

I can't see Kirsten Dunst signing up for more films after the third (especially for a low price), which is why I think the producers will take the opportunity to kill off MJ and introduce new f-buddy for Spidey.

Or at least have MJ take off for a while and reintroduce her in a later film with a good actress.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Iron Spider Man?!

Linkie?

Sorry, no link ragrding the cartoon. It was only a few episodes anyway and he played a small part.

However in comic world, Spider-Man is getting or already has a new suit made by tony stark.

Iron Spider Man?!

Linkie?

Sorry, no link ragrding the cartoon. It was only a few episodes anyway and he played a small part.

However in comic world, Spider-Man is getting or already has a new suit made by tony stark.

Is Iron Man meant to be a baddie now, or something?

Also, I though tTony Stark had died of alcoholism, and that black dude was now Iron Man ...? :shifty:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Also, I though tTony Stark had died of alcoholism, and that black dude was now Iron Man ...? :rolleyes:

A "civil war" is up and coming in the marvel universe. Apparently it will be Capt. America V. Iron Man. The lastest Spidey had Iron Man basically recruiting Spidey.

The black guy is War Machine.

Also, I though tTony Stark had died of alcoholism, and that black dude was now Iron Man ...? :rolleyes:

A "civil war" is up and coming in the marvel universe. Apparently it will be Capt. America V. Iron Man. The lastest Spidey had Iron Man basically recruiting Spidey.

The black guy is War Machine.

Its more than that, from what I've read, its about a Meta-Human registration act. Basically a superhero registration so superheroes can be accountable for their actions. I think Captain America is in favor of it, while Iron Man isn't, and Spider-Man is struggling to choose. Become a criminal by not registering, or publically unmask himself. Since he was a criminal from the day he became a costumed vigilante, I don't see that being any sort of new choice.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Interesting. Lawful good Captain America versus Chaotic (Good?) Iron and Spider-Men ... Hmmm.

I thought they were all friends with one another.

They're all members of the Avengers. So yeah, they're not only friends, they're teammates. You can still have differing opinions than your friends.

Devastatorsig.jpg

And, what's more, this is a perfect philosophical dilemma: neither side is "right", the world is just the facts that have to be dealt with subjectively. If only more films were as subtle and complex in their composition, whilst maintaining their pomp.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT