Movies You Have Seen Lately

Dark_Raven

Shut up, the voices, the film, it's on, shhh, have I ever told you about that time in Vegas? Just me, my dog and two siamese shemales, pure ****ing armageddon baby, all night long.

Okay, Fear And Loathing is awesome, awesome, awesome. Naked Lunch is better.

The Weather Man. Purposely slow pace and some characters who are rather unlikable through most of the movie, yet I liked it quite a bit, especially for the running gag of tossing things at at Cage, this one bit where he's supposed to go out and get tartar sauce, and Michael Caine. Nice to see Caine again. He was great.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Unbreakable

Done by the same guy who did The Sixth Sense.  I love M. Night Shymalan's films.  :-  Sometimes his use of philosophy and "plot twists" are fantastic.  The Village was a bit of a letdown, though.

Out of Shymalan's movies i did like Unbreakable the most, excellent film. ;)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Signs is the best Shymalan film I have seen.

Shut up, the voices, the film, it's on, shhh, have I ever told you about that time in Vegas? Just me, my dog and two siamese shemales, pure ****ing armageddon baby, all night long.

Again, the book is much better. And the book sucks.

There's not much point in watching the film when the book is infinitely better. And that is just an attempt to write what is unwritable.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think of shymanamlaanlan as being a poor director who strings the audience a long with a boring story in order to get to the (now) cheap payoff. However i thikk i am just basing that on sixth sense since i cannot remmeber unbreakable and signs much as i was high when i watched them.

Again, the book is much better. And the book sucks.

There's not much point in watching the film when the book is infinitely better. And that is just an attempt to write what is unwritable.

I just don't know what to say. I mean, Naked Lunch was ****ing awesome you foul Philistine, and the movie was almost as good, I mean ****, Weller was perfect for the role, and Cronenberg, top shape, just beautiful, I just don't know what to say, I mean ****.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I watched Irma Vep, which was simply fabulous, **** me, it has to be one of the fastest movies I've seen in a while now, too bad Cheung didn't go all lesbo.

I've tried watching BSG but it's just ****, feces, manure. And the director is an insipid little bitch.

what was teh twist in unbreakable? i cannot remember. I liked that the best. Signs was ok but sixth sense was overrated poop.

The twist in Unbreakable happened at the very end, and IMO was actually pretty unnecessary. It's where you find out that

Elijah was the one who caused all those disasters he spoke of earlier, including the train wreck.

I actually saw the twist in The Village coming. So far, I think that was his weakest film out of the four. His new one coming up is The Lady in the Water. Who knows how that will be.

and his doggy too

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Serenity

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.