What are you playing now....

Darque

Half-Life 2. Just passed the whole Ravenholm sector. I think just the sheer ambience of the place makes some survival horror games out there pale in comparison; that and the environmental interactivity which, while sometimes predictable is nonetheless enjoyable.

Reached Highway 17... And the buggy. But I'm reserving that thrill for tomorrow :lol:

Does this have the seriously irritating platform puzzles that made Half-Life such a bitch to play?

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Bloodlines once again. This time it runs smoother, I installed another 512MB of memory raising my total computer memory to 1.5Gigs. Runs and loads areas flawlessly and in short time.

I might pick this game up, now: what's the patched game like? Any bugs, still?

Played it a few weeks ago. Don't remember any actual significant bugs. No functional ones, anyway.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Bloodlines once again. This time it runs smoother, I installed another 512MB of memory raising my total computer memory to 1.5Gigs. Runs and loads areas flawlessly and in short time.

I played the game with the 1.2 and then later tried the other add-on patches to 1.2 that goes up to 2.1 now i believe. My experience was still buggy. The biggest bug still was the lagginess due to the horrid memory leak, i have 1 gig of 3200 ram. The addon patches are basically just a novelty thats not guaranteed to work, but i found it pleasant, overall i liked it the game and I'd recommend it to anybody who likes who likes an this genre.

If you liked kotor beside its problems you'll probably like VM: Bloodlines.

Maybe theres a way to unload the cached memory thats sucked in game? exiting the game worked for me.

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I use the official patch and never encountered any game killing bugs, if any at all.

lets see.. on KH 2 I've been to

Halloween town

Atlantica

Twilight town

Hallow Bastion

Tron

Pirates of the Carribean

Agrabah

Beasts Castle

Mulan

SteamBoat Willie and,

Disney Castle

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I started Dragon Quest 8 last night.

I must say I was quite impressed by the new combat system in FF12...

DQ8 hooked me right from the start. I love it when a game seems a bit childish and easy and suddenly kicks my butt from here to the moon.

Looks great, sounds great, plays great. An awesome JRPG.

I'm starting an Europa Barbarorum game with either the Casse or Bactrians.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The most unfinished beta I've ever played. :wub:

Total Realism blows this one out of water.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I think I'm not going to do that EB game afterall. The art direction hurts my eyes, and it's obvious the beta is too early to properly play, not to mention win.

Back to RTR then. I think I might play as Armenia or do the dreaded Brythonic run as the Germanic tribes.

Hmm...horse archers and facing Arche Seleucia or loads of cheap skirmishers and conquering a ton of rebel provinces?

Edit: Heck, I'll do both. It's been ages since I played as a barbarian faction. Conquering half of modern Europe as Iberia was loads of fun back then. I'll see if the Germanian can outdo that. If it were up to sheer numbers, they sure as hell would. There's somehting almost serene in the sight of two thousand Frankamann

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Oh, I have played it through once... I guess I just now felt like I needed something special in my life. It

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.