Pics of your Games

Bokishi

some stuff from my folder:

post-150-1140512679_thumb.jpg

I'm sure most people have found the eviiil cheekens.

post-150-1140512700_thumb.jpg

A celebration of AI: the opposing army stands still and does not move AT ALL for 15 minutes.... while in the range of my onagers. :thumbsup:

post-150-1140512714_thumb.jpg

Best part of a siege, RTW.

Edited by Tigranes

Yes, I actually installed Doom3. Probably won't get far before I'm bored to tears but it's funny seeing all the little environment touches they made for it.

The Pics, starter area: What you find in the bathroom, shadow-boxing with 'myself' in the mirror, and what a rude receptionist was writing about 'me.' (reverse order...stupid attachments...)

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I love how the monitors and computers are interactable right in the main game engine.  I thought that that was a nice touch.

Yeah, I'm loving that aspect. And the sentry droids...I want one of those, little robotic puppies...Super Turbo Turkey Puncher, Threeee....yes, I'm going to be up all night...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Shooting a zombie, and it's really frakkin dark in this game (there's stairs in the middle of the dark pic, but you can't see them...)...if you have to reload your gun, you'd think you'd have to put new batteries in your flashlight...but nooo.... :o

Edited by LadyCrimson

Oh, forgot...for those who haven't played Doom3, a tiny clip of the turkey puncher game. It had me rofl for some time...

Turkey Puncher clip (285kb)

The fireball tossin' Imp. I kind of miss the pixely, brown, bigfoot looking guys from Doom1 tho... :ermm: Alrighty then....I'll stop w/the Doom pics for a while. Haha!