Valentines debrief

Walsingham

A lot of women like pretty expensive flowers that will fade over a period of time, but the love of the man that bought them, will hopefully last a life time.

It's the thought that counts.

So artificial flowers would be fine, then?

Or is the thought in question simply to spend money?

Plastic is cheap.

You sacrificed your hard earned money by buying real flowers, for someone you love.

If a man bought me plastic flowers, he would be kicked out the door with his flowers.

Out of curiosity; what would you do if a man gave you a bunch of wild flowers?

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

A lot of women like pretty expensive flowers that will fade over a period of time, but the love of the man that bought them, will hopefully last a life time.

It's the thought that counts.

So artificial flowers would be fine, then?

Or is the thought in question simply to spend money?

Plastic is cheap.

You sacrificed your hard earned money by buying real flowers, for someone you love.

If a man bought me plastic flowers, he would be kicked out the door with his flowers.

Out of curiosity; what would you do if a man gave you a bunch of wild flowers?

she wouldn't know. It's the thought of spending money that counts. If she thinks you forked over 100$ on flowers, you are clear, even if you picked them off the side of the road.

I don't know many shops that sell bunches of say, wild primroses, bluebells and crocuses. But then, I don't frequent florists, lol. I meant a really obviousely wild bunch, which I personally would think of as very romantic.

I don't know many shops that sell bunches of say, wild primroses, bluebells and crocuses.  But then, I don't frequent florists, lol.  I meant a really obviousely wild bunch, which I personally would think of as very romantic.

Me too.

But remember, it's the thought of the guy spending money that counts ;)

So no matter where you get the flowers, make sure she thinks you paid a heavy price for them. Like a kidney or something. Only then, will she know you love her.

I don't know many shops that sell bunches of say, wild primroses, bluebells and crocuses.  But then, I don't frequent florists, lol.  I meant a really obviousely wild bunch, which I personally would think of as very romantic.

Me too.

But remember, it's the thought of the guy spending money that counts ;)

So no matter where you get the flowers, make sure she thinks you paid a heavy price for them. Like a kidney or something. Only then, will she know you love her.

So the conversation might go:

"You cheapskate! They're wild flowers!"

"Cheap? While I was picking them, a wasp bit my finger off! Viscious bastards, wasps."

?

;)

how come every holiday turns into an excuse for consumerism these days ...

How about we just go the whole nine yards and declare every day for "big spender day" .. might as well accept defeat!

Fortune favors the bald.

how come every holiday turns into an excuse for consumerism these days ...

How about we just go the whole nine yards and declare every day for "big spender day" .. might as well accept defeat!

Or make a special day for not buying anything and then sell things that allow you to spend that day without buying anything :p

Indeed. It's like one of those displays that male animals make to prove they can build a nest or something. 'Look at me, I can arrange and afford a whole day of attention'.

Speaking of flowers, as luck would have it I ran into the only bunch of flowers I've ever seen that looked like they were worth the effort. A dozen of the most gorgeous red roses. They were like whatsitthingy ideals of roses. Platonic. But even then they were already fading when I saw them last night.

On the other hand, maybe flowers are a good thing. They are impermanent, but then love can be too. Best enjoy it while you can. :)

My girlfriend actually wrote a poem about how much she loves me, after I did such a good job. This is the equivalent of a normal women going out and killing a yak for you with her bare hands. :wub:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What you could is you get her the most expensive bouquet of the most gorgeous flowers you can find/afford.

And then you tell her :

"These are the most expensive bouquet of the most gorgeous flowers I could find/afford. Take good care of them because when they fade, so does our relationship."

All she said was "hey!" :):wub:

And then "what if i dry them, does that count?" when I told/showed her the source of the comment. <_<

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

My bf gave me diamond earrings.

Yeah, I was pretty shocked.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

In my opinion if you are going to give jewelry, make it yourself. It's really not so hard, and provided you work in silver and semi-precious stones, it's not so expensive.

What? I can't be creative? :">

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yep, you are soo getting married.

How did I know you were gonna say that? :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Actually, more because Surreptishus has been saying that for the past six months. ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Actually, more because Surreptishus has been saying that for the past six months.

That's because he is jealous :o

Actually it's because I crept into his house in the night, and re-arranged some of his neurons into a moebius strip. You just wait and see what'll happen if he ever tries to make a paper aeroplane while drinking Dr Pepper.

-Elwood Blues