The Atomic Danger Squad

thepixiesrock

Come on, now. What powers does post-haste man have? I know, I'm a quick flamer. Hmmm, that just didn't sound right.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Given my Level 1 status is it possible I could be the "Jimmy Olson" of the Atomic Danger Squad?" I don't fight I just hang back and take pictures while you sling witty and topical remarks at each other. Eventually, I'll begin to realize the awesome potential of the powers that have laid dormant within me. Unfortuantley, I'll also come to the conclusion that my name includes the words 'Stew' and 'Dawg' thus rendering me useless in the fight against tyranny and sarcasm......

Edited by Stewdawg24

"I'm god. I may not be 'The God', but I'm definately a god." - Ground Hog's Day

Visit: http://www.paulvomero.com/

I am utterly appauled that I missed this thread...

Greetings I am Calax, aka Comic Geek Dude (when paired with Oerwende we become CAPTAIN COMIC!) anyway... I bring the knowlege of... geekdom and the average comics to the table (like the Great Lakes AVENGERS! AWAY!)

Spiderman: "awww my bootie has a hole in it"

Powerman: "your what?"

Spiderman: "my bootie... what do you call it?"

Powerman: "a boot..."

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yeah, you can be in.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I forgot to tell you were our hideout is.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Potential theme song one:

ADS.mp3

Of course this is just a rough draft. If this was picked I would make nice and not bad sounding.

The horse is alive and well.

The song: Too similar to Batman. I suggest to keep it batman nfluenced but like make it more different.... if thats any help.

Am I the only one to notice the similarity between the Windows logon tune and the original Star Trek theme?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I just went with the first suggestion. Someone said "Take the Batman theme" or something along those line...

I'll do something else. Although, since Batman is reall essentaill a One-Four-Five, I could potentially create something that still sounds like it, or something very similar that wouldn't sound like it at all.

I am utterly appauled that I missed this thread...

Greetings I am Calax, aka Comic Geek Dude (when paired with Oerwende we become CAPTAIN COMIC!) anyway... I bring the knowlege of... geekdom and the average comics to the table (like the Great Lakes AVENGERS! AWAY!)

Spiderman: "awww my bootie has a hole in it"

Powerman: "your what?"

Spiderman: "my bootie... what do you call it?"

Powerman: "a boot..."

... not to mention Captain Comic looks like Colossus.

Colossus1.jpg

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I just went with the first suggestion.  Someone said "Take the Batman theme" or something along those line...

I'll do something else.  Although, since Batman is reall essentaill a One-Four-Five, I could potentially create something that still sounds like it, or something very similar that wouldn't sound like it at all.

If the "Justice League" had a theme song, I'd suggest those guidelines, but Batman works! BTW, don't forget your atomic sig. :-

Edited by Mothman

So really, I just stole Batman's theme, and added a few chords. Right?

No, the similarity is entirely accidental. :-"

You want to be careful, though, if the RIAA gets wind of it they'll make you pay for a public licence, like the British version tried to do to a vile hairdressers that dared to have the RADIO playing in the background of the shop. :angry:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Actually, since I do put different things in it, it really isn't the same song, and it isn't in the same key. I can't get in trouble.