RPG KOTOR here it is

Darth_Onivega

It's not just you, I suck up to every woman on these forums. but only because flirting with women is fun.

I see. So you suck up to them and they always swoon over you! Know what? I wish i were you!

it's alright, you can try to emulate me, but i don't think you have the right stuff. :p

By suck up I meant oral sex.

... yes, well, i didn't want to participate in excessive coarse jesting, so i changed it. anyway, it really doesn't matter if i suck up or not, since none of this really matters either; it is just a form of entertainment.

wow i cant believe how far this rpg is starting to get off track, nightshade could you please pm some more actions for your character

What about me? Will you do my introduction, or should I PM you some actions too?

... :devil:

PM DO that your going to meet up with the other people at the NightHawk...

That way you'll be right there when the others come...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

i been away so i will continue it now

Later that night, Nightshade returned to the ship were she found HK-47 standing over a stunned human male.

HK-47: Master this meatbag claims to have business with you, however he would not tell me what it was, so I incapacitated him.

Nightshade: let's he what he has to say...

(the man is Jorian's Char...)

Jerone: Ugrh.....

Nightshade: well well well, I didnt expect you to come Jerone...

hi.

"....You know me? You can't just simply identify me just like that in this disguise!" Jerone did not suspect Nightshade to spy on him (actually it was HK-47) , he had other problems with some other Sith alrady.

"Of course I can, and now answer me, why did you follow me all the time?"

"You? I followed an other Sith who wanted to buy Spice from a trader, Who in the Force's name are you anyway?"

"First, I'm Nightshade, second I'm no Sith, third I don't like this tone you use, and forth..."

And suddenly a heavy, dark armor wearing cloaked man appeared behind Nightshade, and cut her with a red lightsaber.

"Die traitors!"

Before he could make the final blow to her, Jerone deflected the blow with Nightshades own lightsaber, what he did get with the help of Move Object.

"You'll need to fight me first, Sith!"

"As you wish, traitor! You'll die as Revan should!"

"Revan? Your leader?" Jerone was confused, he didn't know about the battles end at Malachor, nor the war between the Sith Empire and the Republic.

Suddenly a blaster shot in the head killed the Sith, and Nightshade stood behind him.

"Don't play with your prey Jerone" She was clearly weakened becouse of the damage the odd Sith caused.

"Let me see your wound."

"And let myself killed? No, thanks."

"I have your lightsaber, I could easely kill you if I wanted to."

"...make it quick, and give me my lightsaber back after it!"

Jerone touched her wounded side, and used Force Heal on her. In two minutes there was nothing, not even a scar to remember the damage what the saber did.

"Thanks Fallen One...Now give me my lightsaber back!"

"Here it is." Jerone throwed the activated lightsaber to Nightshade, and as she tried to get it without loosing a hand, Jerone disappeared.

"What did you do HK ? Why are you here if you don't help me?" Nightshade was angry, and even if not true, she feeled as Jerone has just beaten her in a duel.

"Statement: It was just too amusing to interrupt it....and I planted a tracking device on this meatbag, so we'll see him again."

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Nightshade: " why would Jerone return after all of these years?

HK-47: Statement: Maybe the Meatbag would like to be blasted? If that was the case, I would happily oblige...

Deadly_Nightshade

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot