RPG KOTOR here it is

Darth_Onivega

Three years after the events of KOTOR 2, the REPUBLIC finnaly begins to catch it's breath. Without any incidents of the SITH EMPIRE'S fleets attacking the core worlds, the Republic starts to rebuild and so do to the near destroyed JEDI ORDER.

A JEDI KNIGHT by the name of ITHAMAR MERARI has been asked by the new JEDI COUNCIL to investagate a disturbance on the planet Ithamar exiled himself to, TATOOINE. The Jedi Council says they have sensed a hint of the Dark Side there, as Ithamar readys for his trip he is unexpecting what will happen on the desert world......

Master Mical: There has been some reports on Tatooine that have been distressing the locals there. They have reported that they have seen two people wandering the streets and meeting at night. We wish of you to go to Tatooine and investagate this.

Ithamar: I wont fail you Master Mical.

As Ithamar prepares to leave to Tatooine Master Brianna comes over to him.

Master Brianna: Ithamar, I have sensed a disturbance in the Force, I feel...The Dark Side growing around in Mos Eisley. I want to you take this armband...It belonged to the Exile once during the Mandalorian Wars, it protects against the dark side, take care.

Ithamar: I will Master Brianna, thank you.

Ithamar then leaves Dantooine and travels to Tatooine remembering Master Brianna's words. I feel...The Dark Side growing around in Mos Eisley...

hi.

Ithamar finnaly arrives in the Mos Eisley space port. While asking questions around the area he eventually is told about the two cloaked figures meeting out near an abandoned sand crawler outside the city. Ithamar then puts on his cloak and travels to the sand crawler in the middle of one of the deserts Tatooine has to offer.

Ithamar: Damnit, I cant even see straight with all this sand blowing in my-wait, what is that?

He then sees 8 figures, two of them cloaked in black and the others appear to be bounty hunters. The two figures are appear to be holding the hunters at bay with their lightsabers. Ithamar than thinks that the two are Sith, he waits till the fight is over, it ends very quickly. The two head for their Viragos untill Ithamar runs towards them and yells "What are you two doing?!" The cloaked one appears a meter away from Ithamar and Pushes him several feet away.

Cloaked Man 1: I suggest you stand away Jedi before I take your head.

Cloaked Man 2: Master, I would be more than happy to....

Cloaked Man 1: No Adol im afraid we have no time for fun, we must be our way. Come my apprentice.

The two board their Virago's and head for orbit, Ithamar than sees a Sith War ship appearing in the sky from a cloaking device and then dissappears again. Ithamar realizes that he must report this to the Council until he his attacked by a group of Tuskgen Raiders.

Ithamar: I dont want to fight but if I must...

Ithamar takes each raider down with a single slice of his lightsaber for each. After that he rushes for his ship then heads back to Dantooine.

hi.

At the Jedi Academy, Ithamar relays what he had seen to Masters Mical, Brianna, and Rand. The Jedi Masters grow concerened and ask Ithamar for another task.

Master Mical: Ithamar, you were right to tell us about the two Sith on Tatooine, however we wish that you had reconsidered going for them both, we have learned who those two are. There original names were Xaddi Uljin and Xen Dano. The one who the cloaked Sith referred to was Xaddi, and the cloaked one was Xen. They were once Jedi on Yavin but they had left the Order and embraced the Dark side...

Ithamar: Then what must I do now Master?

Master Rand: Well we decided that you should go to Nal Hutta. Unfortunatly that is the homeworld of those slugs so you have to watch your back out their, not many people go there and come back.

Ithamar: Er..Thanks for the warning Master Rand...

Ithamar then heads out for Nal Hutta in confusion to what the two Sith were doing...

hi.

Well, it's no Supermarket Hi-jynx.

Oh wait, this has something to do with that other topic he made...

I am such a good P.I.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

ok this is starting to get off track so i'll just continue

As Ithamar arrived at the Nal Hutta space port a figure in the shadows waited...Nightshade wished she had been contacted by the strange Jedi as she watched the Nal Hutta spaceport, well she hadn't known who he was at the time, but his job was one of the most annoying she had ever contracted. Trough her sniper scope Nightshade tracked the robed figure as he stepped out of the Jedi transporter. after identifying his hotel, she quickly sliced the locking system and entered his quarters.

Calmly she palmed her lightsaber, just in case he decided to be hostile, and began to speak:

"Jedi, I was scent to give you a message. My employer wishes to bring about the end of the Jedi, but I feel it would be in my interest if some of you remained alive. therefore I have a proposition to make, but first you must swear never to tell a sole about our meeting..."

hi.

I was referring to the fact that he was simply posting the story, and that it seemed none of you other rp'ers were doing anything. Nightshade cleared that up for me by saying that she PM'd him that last bit which included her character. See? Simple. Your comment was not needed.

And I sincerely hope you don't think that I won't spam a thread because you ask nicely.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

*Out of the shadows a lone Sith Bunnie leaps into action, lightsaber coming to life as it tumbles past poor Ithamar.*

*In a flash the Sith Bunnie leaps to it's feat and in one deft motion cuts the poor Jedi in half.*

*Before anyone can react, Sith Bunnie throws down a small device that explodes into a cloud of icky black smoke*

*When the smoke disperces, the Sith Bunnie has already vanished.*

To be continued....

*Out of the shadows a lone Sith Bunnie leaps into action, lightsaber coming to life as it tumbles past poor Ithamar.*

*In a flash, the Sith Bunnie leaps to its feat and in one deft motion cuts the poor Jedi in half.*

*Before anyone can react, Sith Bunnie throws down a small device that explodes into a cloud of icky, black smoke*

*When the smoke disperses, the Sith Bunnie has already vanished.*

To be continued....

Darque, that was my character o:)

but the Sith Bunnie was cute :devil:

*As the feeble Jedi mourn the loss of Ithamar, the Sith Bunnie makes it's way into the well guarded Jedi Temple with a plan in mind*

*Under the cover of night the Sith Bunnie sneaks into Ithamar's burial chamber and silently dispatches the two droids keeping watch over the remains*

*With cunning and well planned timing the Sith Bunnie escapes the temple of the neferious Jedi and returns to it's ship. There the Sith Bunnie places Ithamar's remains into a specially prepared sarcophogus built of Sith wisdom and powered by the Dark Side of the force! With expectation rising the Sith Bunnie hits a switch*

/Cutscene of the glowing and electrified coffin charging and pulsing with power

/pause for dramatic effect

*The lid to the coffin slides over to one side and a pale mist escapes the ancient relic of the Sith. Inside a form stirs as it gains new life!*

*With a howl of victory the form jumps from the sarcophagus and lands on the floor, the power of the force pulsing through it's body!*

.....And so the Galaxy will fear the wrath of IthamarX!

Soon the galaxy will tremble before the power of the Sith Bunnie!

Watch as IthamarX charges into battle and fearlessly dispatches Jedi and enemy Sith alike!

Fear the wrath of an ancient power reawakening from slumber!

Wonder at what the hell will happen next!

All this and more in KotOR Episode 7! IthamarX to the rescue!

Edited by Darque

Watch as IthamarX charges into battle and fearlessly dispatches Jedi and enemy Sith alike!

Fear the wrath of  an ancient power reawakening from slumber!

Wonder at what the hell will happen next!

All this and more in KotOR Episode 7! IthamarX to the rescue!

(w00t) You have redeemed yourself. that chapter made me cry tears of joy :'(