• Juhani
    • Mission
    • Ice
    • Selven
    • Elise
    • Malak (Twi'lek)
    • I'm a woman
    • All of them are ugly.

Ice was a duellist on Taris. Like Deadeye Duncan, Twitch and the rest.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

:wub::ermm:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

No Yuthura?  What is wrong with these forums?!!  I'm a Bastila guy, but Yuthura was hot enough to at least earn a spot on the poll!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It's a secret ending. Plug an extra controller into Port 4 on your X-Box, hold the L, R, and Y Buttons on both controllers, then go in and talk to Malak. You'll have a small conversation with him, and when the time comes when you would normally do battle, your PC casts a Force power on the cue ball and he turns into a green Twi'Lek. The two of you dance for a bit, then you watch the ending corresponding to your alignment. Nice little Easter Egg.

Oh, and I'm usually not this un-insulting to guys with bad spelling like you, so consider yourself lucky and try to improve your spelling, kid. :lol:

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

No joke, Scout's Honor. To my knowledge, there is no way to activate it on the PC, but I'll look around, if you'll give a minute...

Naw, I found nothing. But it's true.

Edited by Draken_Fett

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

The one and only Bastila. =]

Female Revan is good also, but we can only vote once.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Everyone, vote Queen Bastila :D

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)