T.O.M.B.S, vol 4

Surreptishus

It's funny because it's true!

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

Haw, haw, haw.

I'm so topical.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Go back to your "game" and your "friends".

Edited by thepixiesrock

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thanks for review, I liked it ( I know you didn't make it for it, but that makes it even more better) ,

as I think of myself I think you're more right then I ever tought of it. You're right of me being proud of my homeland, and yes,

I am excited about the chance of talking with intelligent (well, mostly :) ) people who are interested in nearly the same things as I, and I am too interested what others think, and feel.

(thats the problem in this world, there are too less people who care about each-other)

...but that lunch would not work out as you think, I'm much more open here on the forum then in real-life, I'm more of the silent, book reader, drawer type.

I have the hope that what only one human says can change something for the better, is this in politics, game developement, or othervise. :ph34r:

...Thanx again for review, I can already see some not so positive ones, but thats OK :)

I will not review anyone right now, I have to be fully clear how to make it, I don't want to mess it up...but I have a queston: Did someone make any reviews of Fionawar yet? :wacko:

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

O Romania,

How I admire thy standards!

Such breathtaking quantities,

Such manifold beautitude!

Where One

Can BE

And Yet

Another Yet

Still

Where difference is sought,

It may be found,

'Tis an egregious logic.

Romania.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

:(

i'm not sure what i think about that...

Edit: my mind is still boggled about this, and whole minute has passed :). i think pixies deserves +1 TOMBS point (simulatory according to Meta).

Bongos, Dr Bob?

It's okay, virtual Blank, Pixies can have some real points

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's okay, virtual Blank, Pixies can have some real points (and you can be more gneerous, too: I'd say 20+ for that inspired contribution).

(but it doesn't make a difference if virtual Blank is generous with his points or not, since the points virtual Blank gives do not count in reality, right?)

Virtual Blank - Don't I deserve some pts for successfully turning the freedom of speech thread into a religion thread? :)

Virtual Blank gives you +20 virtual TOMBS points for your successful conversion of "the Freedom of Speech thread" to "a religion thread". :(

Edited by Blank

Yeah, well, after I got done playing, I have to install a new kit in the water tank for my toilet. No freinds with that, I assure you.

Blank, I might give you +15 TOMBS points, but the fact that you're virtual makes them pointless.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Virtual Blank - Don't I deserve some pts for successfully turning the freedom of speech thread into a religion thread? o:)

Virtual Blank gives you +20 virtual TOMBS points for your successful conversion of "the Freedom of Speech thread" to "a religion thread". :)

Anybody else seeing the amusing in a freedom of speech thread arguing against religion opressing freedom of speech beeing turned into a thread about religion due to the freedom of speech ? :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It's okay, virtual Blank, Pixies can have some real points (and you can be more gneerous, too: I'd say 20+ for that inspired contribution).

(but it doesn't make a difference if virtual Blank is generous with his points or not, since the points virtual Blank gives do not count in reality, right?)

Not at all!

Virtual points are a valuable commodity in the virtual universe. Just like the imaginary number system, based on √-1, counter-intuitively has very real effects on the real universe (Chaos theory, etc)!

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Virtual points are a valuable commodity in the virtual universe. Just like the imaginary number system, based on √-1, counter-intuitively has very real effects on the real universe (Chaos theory, etc)!

So if I do not have enough time to T.O.M.B. I could always go to some site and pay real world cash/points to gain these virtual points? :p

Hmm, I'm considering temporarily borrowing Pixies musical report idea to do a musical report on himself, using my didgeridoo. It may not be the best of quality, due to the fact that I can't circular breathe, but I will try :).

The subject of this T.O.M.B.S. song is; Darth Drabek

Drab.mp3

I made that like a month ago, and now I remember why I didn't post it. My temolo picking sucks on this one.

Oh, and I cut it short so it would fit.

Edited by thepixiesrock

-100 points from Mothman for ruining Way-Off Topic with music discussion.

His avatar inspired me.