The REAL Ultimate Power

Blarghagh

LOL funny

I thought it was a link for that ninja website

BUT who's Mr Rogers (the last guy standing)?

Edited by ramza

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Gee, excuse me if I don't read through every thread.

Excused :D , but now have this closed plz, we have it already ( Hey TrueNeutral! You have a good taste, try harder, you will find interesting things i am sure of, and if you do send a link to music,movies, and such :huh: )

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Excused  :D , but now have this closed plz, we have it already ( Hey TrueNeutral! You have a good taste, try harder, you will find interesting things i am sure of, and if you do send a link to music,movies, and such  :huh:  )

Sjeesh, why the hell do you wan't to have everything locked up, in WoT for crying out loud :-

This must have been the 18th lock request in the last 3 days

Even I wasn't that lock-happy

Excused  :D , but now have this closed plz, we have it already ( Hey TrueNeutral! You have a good taste, try harder, you will find interesting things i am sure of, and if you do send a link to music,movies, and such  :huh:  )

Sjeesh, why the hell do you wan't to have everything locked up, in WoT for crying out loud :-

This must have been the 18th lock request in the last 3 days

Even I wasn't that lock-happy

From me? :huh:

Now, i have only made one what was not of me. :p

And i think its my previlege to close the threads what I opened, no? :-"

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Well before this takes spills out of the sandbox ... thanks TrueNeutral for sharing the video. As it seems there is an existing discussion, we'll just quietly move along as I sweep up some of the sand ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: