Best Jedi Master

Who was the best KotOR/pre KotOR era Jedi Master?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best KotOR/pre KotOR era Jedi Master?

• Master Vrook
    • Master Kavar
    • Master Vash
    • Atris
    • Master Zhar
    • Master Vandar
    • Master Dorak
    • I like new jedi better
    • Bah I hate the jedi I'm Sith!

I like Jedi who admit the possibility that they could be wrong, particularly since they so often are. I think Kavar and Zez Kai-ell did this, don't think any of the others did.

I agree that Vrook was probably a secret agent working for the Sith. :devil:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I like Jedi who admit the possibility that they could be wrong, particularly since they so often are.  I think Kavar and Zez Kai-ell did this, don't think any of the others did.

I agree that Vrook was probably a secret agent working for the Sith. :devil:

It would have been neat if Kavar came to your defense on Dantooine.

He is one of the coolest Jedi in the series. :cool:

Edited by DarthMethos

I like Jedi who admit the possibility that they could be wrong, particularly since they so often are.  I think Kavar and Zez Kai-ell did this, don't think any of the others did.

I agree that Vrook was probably a secret agent working for the Sith. :thumbsup:

He is one of the coolest Jedi in the series. :cool:

It would have been nice if he aided you, but he let you down by following the other fools to their death.

He is one of the coolest Jedi in the series.  :cool:

I feel they did his character a disservice by making him attack no matter what. :thumbsup:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

It's always Vrook's fault. Vrook is the sole reason for the Kotor series! Everything is an echo of Vrook :thumbsup:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

It makes me jump with joy, except poor Kavar.

Even as a "lightside" Jedi, I can't say I didnt' feel relief when those cretins' finally bit it.

Your right but I remember Vrook saying in K1 that Bastila was a Jedi Knight, but had not yet attained the rank of 'master'
i don't recall him say "Jedi Knight" but i do remember she was a soon-to-be master, maybe Zhar called her "padawan" just because he was her master.
Even as a "lightside" Jedi, I can't say I didnt' feel relief when those cretins' finally bit it.
lol :) i understand, but it'll be difficult to fill that vacuum in k3 i think

It makes me jump with joy, except poor Kavar.

Out with the old order and in with the new.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I admit that Kavar was an excallant example of a Jedi Master, and he almost got my vote. But I'm going with Master Zhar, when I think of where I first heard the Jedi code, and when I think of a patient teacher that helped me on my way as a Jedi, I think of Zhar. You have to admit, he made an awesome character to introduce you to the ways of the force in terms of KOTOR. So Zhar gets my vote with Kavar a close second, and yeah you have to admire his faith in you, and his forgiving spirit, as well as his ability to fight.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Zhar was a good master like Kavar. He didn't seem to hold any ill will towards "Revan" when he/she was retrained at the Academy.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I prefer the movie ones. From these I have to say that probably Vrook is the strongest, but not the best.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]