KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Anakin Skywalker was also said to be one of the most gifted Jedi ever, but could not surpass Darth Sidious.

He surpassed him in the end, and in the end, did "destroy the sith" and brought balance to the force. It just wasn't the way anyone expected, or when they expected it. Granted, it took Luke to play a large role, but that doesn't negate the fact that ultimately, Vader/Anakin killed the Emperor - even if Luke manipulated him into it.

But I digress. Being the Chosen one would be too cliche, but I do see your point :)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

in principle, I have no problem with playing the same protagonist throughout 3 games (or 2 games, whatever).

the problem is that the games were simply not paced for it.

Balder's Gate 1 only allowed you to reach 7th level and Balder's Gate 2 allowed you to import your BG1 character over into BG2.

I really would not mind that in these games but the first 2 were simply not paced for it. If they decided to make 4,5, and 6 a trilogy or if they decide to do a trilogy based on Knights of the New Republic, then having the ability to export the protagonist character would be sweet as long as the games are paced for it.

I personally think these games would be best as self-contained stories. There would be less continuity problems that way.

It would certainly make things a lot easier on the game developers anyways..Because we have the problem of what to do with Revan, what to do with the Exile, and what to do with this alleged 3rd pc. There would need 2 different voice actors for both Revan and Exile because of gender, and there would be so many different options on what characters would say and react according to everyone's alignment and gender.

At least if you just had the Exile in your party (if you did), then there would only be 2 developers but then again I was talking on lucasforums and someone brought up the point that even if you did character customization, your idea of the Exile and my idea of the Exile would be completely different and not fit in the story as well.

Then again, it IS the Exile's destiny to help Revan so I am not sure. >.>

Sorry I am just speculating. Thoughts anyone?

In K1 the PC had a voice...

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

You know how there is always a prologue. Well what if the prologe for kotor 3 is being in the jedi school and you play either a young Revan or Exile to learn however the game makes make the combat system like then at the end when the sith attack (this is on Dantooine) you chose a character to have escape the attack and that is the character you play thats in search of revan aand the exile with the rest of the group.

That's been suggested many times already and I think most people agree overall, its a good concept to have.

You know how there is always a prologue. Well what if the prologe for kotor 3 is being in the jedi school and you play either a young Revan or Exile to learn however the game makes make the combat system like then at the end when the sith attack (this is on Dantooine) you chose a character to have escape the attack and that is the character you play thats in search of revan aand the exile with the rest of the group.

sounds interesting

however i don't want my jedi to have been around during the mando wars, although i don't want to be the kid of basitilla/revan

sounds interesting

however i don't want my jedi to have been around during the mando wars, although i don't want to be the kid of basitilla/revan

yeah but think of it this way thay would have to start you off strong sense you were a jedi in the war

i hope we can get some sold news before E3, or some other RPG with a lightsaber comes out soon  :wacko:

yeah its been to long sense ive controled a lightsaba i think if bioware makes it they should put some things from jade empire in it, some thing from jedi acadamey, and Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith. They all had good things that would make the game great if they added them.

i hope we can get some sold news before E3, or some other RPG with a lightsaber comes out soon  :lol:

yeah its been to long sense ive controled a lightsaba i think if bioware makes it they should put some things from jade empire in it, some thing from jedi acadamey, and Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith. They all had good things that would make the game great if they added them.

i liked the individual battles in episode 3 (boss fights) too bad that game was a flop had such potential...kinda like the movie i guess ( although i liked it despite its flaws)

i hope we can get some sold news before E3, or some other RPG with a lightsaber comes out soon  :lol:

i liked the individual battles in episode 3 (boss fights) too bad that game was a flop had such potential...kinda like the movie i guess ( although i liked it despite its flaws)

true dat

true dat

Im going to go watch episode 3 right now. And I wish they would just announce that the game is being made already, with flowing robs with hoods.

true dat

Im going to go watch episode 3 right now. And I wish they would just announce that the game is being made already, with flowing robs with hoods.

yeah and think they rush kotor 2 sense they took a year on it so kotor 3 better be damn fine and i wish they wouldd show the website for it so we can have a glimps of what its like

More planets would always be nice. As well as an option to put a hood on or off would be awesome. Also, maybe armor can be divided to gloves, pads, pauldron, helm, shoulder pads, boots, etc.

http://gamepage.gaminghorizon.com/media.php?game_id=469 <<< not sure if I am allowed to ask this or anything (1st post) but is it trully coming out for PS3? I believe it should come out for PS3 and XboX360 at the same time if possible on the release.

Edited by ZeroTM

More planets would always be nice. As well as an option to put a hood on or off would be awesome. Also, maybe armor can be divided to gloves, pads, pauldron, helm, shoulder pads, boots, etc.

http://gamepage.gaminghorizon.com/media.php?game_id=469 <<< not sure if I am allowed to ask this or anything (1st post) but is it trully coming out for PS3? I believe it should come out for PS3 and XboX360 at the same time if possible on the release.

i doubt microsoft would let the playstation 3 get its hands on Kotor 3 cause kotor and halo have prety much sold the xbox gaming system so getting rid of one of there best games is probably not likely but who knows.

Guest The Architect

The latest poll standings are...

K - 11

I - 4

J - 4

A - 3

D - 2

E - 1

F - 1

L - 1

M - 1

B - 1

C - 1

And by the way, I'm glad you like my story ideas swishplayer...I'm still counting the votes that people are still posting on my old topic...

Edited by The Architect