KOTOR SIGS

See, now these are like, art, compared to what I churn out in 10-15 minute sessions. :huh:

Great stuff there guys/gals.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Here's another one...

Deadly_Nightshade

Umm...it is heroes, not heros. :huh:

Cool sigs everyone ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

http://www.gimp.org/

I haven't actually used it myself since I already have PaintShopPro, and it's a little more work to install than the typical Window's program, but friends I know think it's great. Pretty much does maybe 80-90% of what Photoshop/pre-Corel PaintShopPro can do that the average user would want to do.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Could someone please make me a sig?

Quote: Revan was power. Staring into his eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul

Theme: post-14976-1140921365_thumb.jpg or post-14976-1140921395_thumb.jpg i dont mind which

Colours: red font and black outline (if you can)

Size: i dont really mind whatever is good

maybe a picture of revan in it somewhere?

post-14976-1140921558_thumb.jpg post-14976-1140921590_thumb.jpg post-14976-1140921621_thumb.jpg anyone would be great, the one that would suit and best fit if you have a better revan ic you could put it in, thanks

Could someone please make me a sig?

Quote: Revan was power. Staring into his eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul

Theme: post-14976-1140921365_thumb.jpg or post-14976-1140921395_thumb.jpg i dont mind which

Colours: red font and black outline (if you can)

Size: i dont really mind whatever is good

maybe a picture of revan in it somewhere?

post-14976-1140921558_thumb.jpg post-14976-1140921590_thumb.jpg post-14976-1140921621_thumb.jpg anyone would be great, the one that would suit and best fit if you have a better revan ic you could put it in, thanks

I'll work on it...

I will post or PM

it to you when I'm done...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Nice, but not red text. :cool:

It's interesting how every person (including me) has a stylistic preference that's pretty dominant to everything they do.

And DarthPon, you do know where the 'resize' button is, right? :p Or just work on a smaller size to begin with. Users shrinking big pics down themselves to tiny sig size will usually render the text pretty ugly.

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

>_< <_< :'(