ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

Michael is a rat bastard. "Boo hoo, you kept me tied to a pole for a few days, Ill do anything you want." Punk. Now that Sayid and Jack are onto him Im willing to bet he buys the farm in the finale. Unfortunately, he wont take one in the brainpan, it will be a slow death, wheezing and coughing, thats leaves just enough time to somewhat attone for his actions.

Oooh good episode! Who laughed when Sawyer said he screwed AnaL? :thumbsup:

The Miss Clue and Others stuff was good. I hope all the mystery is more than just part of the experiment.

Despite his naughtiness I don't want Michael to die... he's become interesting.

Also is Locke actually Wolverine? That fast healing thing is cool. I'm guessing he ignored the funeral because he's still PO'd about the button being a joke.

Lastly... if you are worried about spoilers don't read the thread before you've watched the most recent episode - I think thats fair enough.

Lastly... if you are worried about spoilers don't read the thread before you've watched the most recent episode - I think thats fair enough.

At 22 pages and 331 posts, its just common sense at this point.

Eko sure seems to be unraveling at a fast clip. Im really interested to see where his story goes. Also, I thing we will see Desmond in the finale. Be cool to see where he dissapeared to.

Locke healed quickly because you heal faster on the island... remember Rose/Bernard's flashback episode?

As a side note: I agree Running and Gunning Jack was a cool scene. :cool:

Maybe we could ask the Fio to add 'Spoiler galore' or something along those lines in the thread title.

And I think that Rousseaus' daughter is interesting. But still no word about what happened to Henry Gale?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Maybe we could ask the Fio to add 'Spoiler galore' or something along those lines in the thread title.

And I think that Rousseaus' daughter is interesting.  But still no word about what happened to Henry Gale?

There is no need for the mods to intervene.

Gftd1 is right. I should not have come to read this thread without having seen the last episode. Neither should anyone else, or at least not bitch about the spoilers.

Well that's great for all of us that we have sort of an understanding, but what about, you know, teh n00bs?

There are n00bs here? I thought it was like about 10 posters with a bunch of ALTs ;)

And speaking of spoilers : S02E22 ends with a boat in the distance and The Others are fakers, all signs point to Dharma employees. :)

**** you sideways with a pitchfork

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Alias was so so

but it had one VERY kickass moment: When jack faced off with Sloan

"You beat death Arvin, but you couldn't beat me"

Sloans ending was cool too

Tho Syds moms ending was a rip-off of the Last crusade with the whole reaching for the "holy grail" and syd saying "give me your hand"

Edited by kumquatq3

Alias went out well

I actually cried over Tom and Jack. :thumbsup:

Jack > Sloane 4evah :)

I think Sloane got what he deserved at the end.... and what do you want to bet that it was Rambaldi that Syd met in the prison? ;)

and what do you want to bet that it was Rambaldi that Syd met in the prison? :blink:

I didn't see that episode, I just tuned in for the finale, but I caught the reference to it in the finale.

I would have said that the episode was kinda crappy if it wern't for Jack v. Sloan ) I mean, come on, no Willage?). I just didn't think the whole Rambaldi stuff was worth the payoff.

Jacks line was just so damn great tho.

EDIT: Now I have to watch 2 hours of lost ot get caught up for tomarrow

Edited by kumquatq3

And I think that Rousseaus' daughter is interesting.  But still no word about what happened to Henry Gale?

I think its extremely obvious that this thread would have lots of spoilers. Anyone who opens this thread expecting not to be spoiled deserves to be.

What the crap? Enough about Gaylias already!

Well, you know, it's completely done now. So, you got your wish.

I think its extremely obvious that this thread would have lots of spoilers. Anyone who opens this thread expecting not to be spoiled deserves to be.

Yea! Or anyone who reads my sig :)"

What the crap? Enough about Gaylias already!

Well, you know, it's completely done now. So, you got your wish.

Yea! Or anyone who reads my sig :)"

:(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds