Bethesda + Their Games

Llyranor

If they really like to support developers by publishing their games, then why did't they only publish Fallout? They could hire Troika for the development of the game and then they could publish it.

Anyways. It is too late for Fallout and Troika now. And the topic is completely different.  So i shut up.

Uh...maybe they didn't hire Troika because it would be a bad investment? Seriously, Troika didn't have a great track record before it shut down. I'm not talking about quality, either, because I love Arcanum and Bloodlines. They just can't make money.

No it will not sell. Game Over.

What do you mean it won't sell? So there will not be on copy sold is what you are saying?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Lets just drop this nonsense alrgiht. SOme of us think that bethesda will do a good job. Some of us think that they will do an ever worse job than FOPOS did. So be it. We have different opinions on this and neither side will change the minds of the other. Only thing I know for any amount of certainty is that I will not waste my money on that game.

Edited by Judge Hades

No it will not sell. Game Over.

What do you mean it won't sell? So there will not be on copy sold is what you are saying?

Sell as in selling a lot, going gold, going platinum, selling a bilion + copies, etc

So, you know this how?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Of course not. a true fan isn't going to let some imposter create a game off their beloved game series. Blasphemous  it is.

Even if, hypothetically, the new game far surpasses the quality of the previous?

Like I said, sily and short sighted.

I have my favorites when it comes to developers, and I have my list of developers whose games I thought royally sucked. But I'm not going to close my mind to the potential that those same developers can make a great game until they prove me wrong.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)