Costume for Wedding Anniversary

Cantousent

You're not tall enough in either photo.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Bite me, Laozi. :Eldar's shaking his head with a bemused grin icon:

First of all, I'm 6'2". Second of all, I haven't figured out a way to change that. Third of all, if I could increase my bodily dimensions by fiat, I can think of areas that deserve more attention. (Get your mind out of the gutter. I meant my shoulders.)

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

hahaha You kill me with that poofy shirt fixation, KQD.

What's funny is, I actually told my sister that a woman's blouse would work fine for a lot of guys as long as they didn't know it was a woman's blouse and the buttons were covered. At any rate, mine is a poet's shirt. There's a difference. :p

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I like the second better, more regal.

At the angle of the first it looks a bit like you're wearing drapes :p

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think it's easier to spill wine on the second shirt and get away with it... :)"

Those rennaisance parties can be a bit rowdy o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Pick the first one!

The first one!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The hat was going to cost me $85! I was just too cheap. I would have liked to have one, though.

I especially appreciate the fact that, to many folks, I'll look like a walking drape. Comedy. :D

Obsidian Plays

Okay, speaking of dead threads, I'm almost done.  I've received my costume.  I have the option of wearing it with or without sleeves.  So, the question is, what do you guys think.  Just a few days more and this will be over.  Of course, then I'll be showing pictures of the festivities.  ...And I promise not to resurrect that thread when is falls off the radar.

Anyhow, wich one?

or

am thinking that you is gonna get a call from one of our crazy neighbors real soon. she gots a dozen or so cats and looks like her hair ain't never met a brush or comb... ever. seems to be a tad paranoid 'cause she insists that "They" is out to get her.

anywho, she wants her drapes back.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)