What are you listening to?

Child of Flame

Whatever, Laozi, you swine.  Hey, by the way, I'm listening to Weathered from Creed's Weathered CD.

Now, maybe you can tell me something.  If you were going to listen to classical guitar, who would you choose for the composer, song, and performer?

Andres Segovia without a doubt would be your best start

Ben Folds Five -- selfless, cold, and composed

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Now, maybe you can tell me something.  If you were going to listen to classical guitar, who would you choose for the composer, song, and performer?

Bob Dylan...

Blowing in the Wind...

Bob Dylan...

DN

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

^^ How is that?

Black Star -- Astronomy(8th Light)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Jawbreaker -- Indictment

I love the "galloping" double bass drum on this song.

Edited by Laozi

The new Flaming Lips album - At War With The Mystics

:geek: Great album. no matter Truenuetral says. :)

What are you talking about? I love At War With The Mystics.

Modest Mouse - Cowboy Dan

Just switched to

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Gimme Some Salt

Edited by TrueNeutral

Flaming Lips' songs need a gong to really be "centered" well.

Jawbreaker -- The Boat Dreams From the Hill

Trivium - Drowned And Torn Asunder.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Wilco -- Handshake Drugs

Trivium - Drowned And Torn Asunder.

Where did this Trivium craze all of a sudden come from? Left and right I'm hearing people claiming Trivium as the saviors of heavy metal and whatnot.

Listening to the leaked version of Godsmack's new record. The good news is, they don't sound *exactly* like a bad Alice in Chains ripoff, now they sometimes sound like a bad rip off Tool(Livin' In Sin) and Metallica(Mama) too!

Man, I keep hoping Godsmack might actually write music.