What are you listening to?

Child of Flame

I Think We're Alone Now, Tommy James & The Shondells

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Tangled Up in Plaid- Queens of the Stone Age

I saw them in concert. I liked their CD but to see them live is completely different experience, they played loud, hard and sloppy, it wasn't too good surprisingly.

haha really :( ? I've been to five shows now and thought they were great each time :cool:

Some Kinda Hate- The *good* Misfits

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

Blind Melon -- Walk

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

John Mayall - I'm Gonna Fight for You JB

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Love Has Passed Me By- Kyuss

baley: I agree with you in some respects, but it seems homme has taken QotSA in a different direction, so they're two different styles of music...dont matter to me, I think theyre both awesome

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

Rocket From The Crypt  /  Break It Up

LONG LIVE RFTC

Tomorrow I'm gonna wear my RFTC T-shirt to a Ted Leo concert to achieve my maximum street cred capability. I might even dig up my low-top Chuck Taylors.

Anyway,

The White Stripes - Truth Doesn't Make a Noise

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Something by Pansy Division, and it stinks.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Tom Waits - I'll Be Gone.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.