What are you listening to?

Child of Flame

Npt only am I listening to, but I am also watching Something Against You from Pixies Sell Out.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wilco -- Hell is Chrome

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It's ok and all, but I still like watching them live before they broke up more.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Monk and Coltrane at Carnegie Hall -- Sweet and Lovely

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

NOFX -- Eat the Meek

Very Best of 60's Gold disc 3 :D

But now old friends are acting strange

They shake their heads, they say I

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

NOFX -- Eat the Meek

Normal or "dub" version?

Because 'dere never gonna be enough space

So eat the meek

Savor the taste

Right now: Matthew Sweet - So Far

Live version, so normal.

Propagandhi -- Showdown

Steve Goodman is a great singer-songwriter... got into him through that song he did with John Prine, "Souvenirs."

Guy knew how to write a great country song.

Well, I'll stick around as long as you will let me

You know I never minded standing in the rain

You don't have to call me "Darlin," darlin,

But you never even call me by my name

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Penny Framstad - and lol, she has a myspace page these days. I originally heard her single "Even Angels Fall" from mp3.com years ago. The version on myspace is different than what I have...I like the older version better. Oh well.

She's kinda country sounding, but I still like her...plus she's local. :shifty:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts