• GURPS
    • Champions
    • Chivalry and Sorcery
    • Seventh Sea
    • Rune Quest
    • Traveller
    • Rolemaster
    • Shadowrun

It's better than mine. I have icons filling 3/4 of my computer screen.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

See those little folders? There was double the amount of stuff on the desktop, before I made some management and hauled half of the stuff in to those.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I've been too lazy with mine.

You can barely see my lovely Atris.

post-1458-1136724931_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

MIT?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

WoD is pretty cool but we have already seen at least TWO CRPGS set in WoD (Redemption and Bloodlines). That said, a slight change of pace but still WoD would be a Dark Ages CRPG.

What would REALLY be interesting to experiment with would be a Superhero RPG like Champions. To my understanding, that has never been done by anyone and it would be interesting as well as refreshing just to see how well a superhero CRPG would fare. It would be cool if nothing else but to have another CRPG genre out there alongside the stock fantasy and action RPGs.

Lastly, I third having a cyberpunk RPG but set in something other than Shadowrun. Cyberpunk 2020 is a good choice but I think even better would be SLA Industries or Iron Crown Enterprises' Cyberspace.

image002.gifLancer

I don't dig obscure licences, more popular settings have a greater public and a better chance of happening.

Nayway, Mythos was making a superhero rpg before Magic and Mayhem, too bad it was cancelled.

kirottu said:

I would have, because it sounds interesting, but I had already added my vote before seeing the info.

kirottu said:

• 2 weeks later...

I had to vote for Shadowrun. I love the setting. It would suck crazy balls if it ended up a MMO, though. MMOs is dirty.

As for RIFTS, isn't there something in development? I thought I read something about in the past year.

edit: The Rifts game was an N-Gage title so I don't know if it even came out.

Edited by baby arm

Rifts is a pretty epic setting. I know some people hate MMORPG's, but this would be the best setting for a futuristic MMORPG. There are just a ton of different areas that have completely messed up stories. Imagine taking a high level character into the jungles of South America to fight Vampires, or using a mech to battle huge Gargoyles in Europe.

Not to mention the Rifts themselves make for excellent expansion ideas. Seriously though, Rifts is like every fantasy and Sci-Fi concept wrapped up in one tight package.

WoD sucks. Big time.

RIFTS is cool, but I've never been really inclined to play a RIFTS game. Shadowrun, on the other hand, is an amazing setting.

The rest, meh. I'd like to see a truely original setting and rules, where the company has complete control over what they do with the setting and rules.