things that suck

electronic pest

well heres my first

planet AvP off topic forum - becuase the people there just tell me that my topics suck and the moderators just ban them

the fact all my friends love FRIENDS but i dont - im sure youve heard of this show and some of you like it but i dont because its so stupid to me

alot of reviews on tv tome - because they sometimes give crap shows good reviews

kids cartoons - well really just the action based ones because of the pathetic humour and the very loud noise .now channels like cartoon network and jetix (used to be fox kids) (is it in america or anywhere outside the u.k?) have some pretty crap shows also nickelodeon has a pathetic show called danny phantom

anyway some of these shows i hate are - Teen Titans , Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go and Pokemon {which we all hate} oh yeah theres that toon disney channel

HOODIES - some crappy looking sports sweater with a hood on it. these things really piss me off when i see them and i dont understand why young people and kids think there cool

RAP or Hip Hop - theres probably some who like it here but i dont like the fact that it promotes crime which i also dont like

Crime - haha crime is great fun in games like GTA but in reality ITS JUST EVIL!

The state of the world - this is probably a load of crap but i dont like the state of the world right now

A word of friendly advice from the Big Green ... threads that get derailed b/c there is the word 'suck' in the title makes me less than pleased ... play nice in the Sandbox >_

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

A word of friendly advice from the Big Green ... threads that get derailed b/c there is the word 'suck' in the title makes me less than pleased ... play nice in the Sandbox >_<

I'm shocked that you think so little of us, that you think we would sink to that level! ;)

Damn! There goes my post.

Things I really dislike

...having to ask for help because of injuries

...popup ads, or ads in general.

...insomnia

...the pile of bills that's always on the table :D

...most reality TV shows

...most TV shows, period.

...inflation

...the list could go on forever, really...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Close-minded people...

Then you have to hate these forums. :D

No, not really.

I have once got angry in internet forums. This guy said that since it is lesser sin to kill yourself than to have sex with partner of same sex, all homosexuals should kill themselves. He said it so casually without anger or anything... just like stating a fact.

That kind of thing sucks. Big time.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I think angry kirottu is nice, I too have debated guys who said stuff like that. I've been on a forum where the most extreme religious right wingers had their say, death threats and stuff like that was common as well... I don't do that forum anymore, it sucks.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Is anyone else here surprised that Hades was not the author of this thread? :p

Things that suck:

Waiting for NWN2 :-

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson