• Bastilla Shan
    • Canderous Ordo
    • Mission
    • Jolee Bindo
    • Master Vrook
    • Zaalbar
    • Trask
    • Yuthura Ban

I know, i know there was something like this before, but with sure to be in-game the 2 droids, and added to poll interesting choises (i hope), so it could be interestin to have vote for ONLY the characters from this 10.

What? Do you think some of it are already dead?

Well in Star Wars (and Obsidian) anything is possible :D

(w00t)

IB1OsQq.png

* Bastila (she was in K2 so that proves that the *was possibly killed* thing is not a concern to the devs, which is ultimately a good thing, IMO. I want to see Bastila, I want to hear her, I want to touch her....anyway.... :-

* Jolee - really funny and believable

* Carth - whiny, yes, but very believable

* Mission, Mission's brother, and Big Z - comic relief

I wanna have them in-game, even if just as NPC-s to have there story ended in honour as they deserve it:

Bastilla

Jolee

Mission

Zaalbar

Carth

Master Vrook

(maybe the father-grandfather of Yoda?

don't forget they live like 1000-2000 years :) )

I really think 'mandalore' , Bastilla , exile , Revan , and of course the 2 droids will be in it anyway. :-

AND i like to think of it :D

:p

IB1OsQq.png

Jolee, funny guy.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Talk about KotOR 3 in the KotOR 3 thread.

Jeez , this thread has already been moved, so it is in the right place here, maybe just YOU are not in the right one :thumbsup:

A while back the Obsidian forums were spammed big time with kotOR 3 threads. KotOR 3 threads every freaking where. It was damn annoying. So I tend to be a lil' bit of an ass when a KotOR 3, or even a suspected KotOR 3, thread pops up. One thread only.

Yes, I was orphaned at an early age and brought up on a farm... as a pig. It wasn't so bad i was able to play in the mud and eat my own poo and Mama pig was real kind so it broke my little heart when i had to eat her :'(

What was real bad though was when teh boss farmer used to come into my sty at night... and do things... bad things... oh its too much i can't go on!

*cries and runs off*

SOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

double :thumbsup:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.