Cultural suicide!

Lyric Suite

I could tell.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's quite patronizing for the author to claim that Western civilization = the modern world, given that the sects he claims to be against Western civilization are also, *gasp*, contemporary. If Western civilization is indeed in decline (and it probably is, given the cycles of history), its technologies will not go out of fashion and, therefore, neither will modernity. What the author is right about is that the demographics of Europe are likely to change, as American demographics have been changing for the past three decades. This article seems, then, a classic reactionary ethnic backlash: "Oh my God! The Muslims/Mexicans/Asians are taking over! We're doomed!"

There are doors

This has to be the most stupid article that i've read this year. Unless he's pulling a Monty Python, he and all those who agree with him should be thrown out of the genepool.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

A problem will be supporting all those old people that refuse to die.

Sounds like our ex-presidents. They get a nice pention and are guarded by the Secret Service around the clock all at the tax payers expense.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Life on earth is a one shot revolver in my opinion. When this is done there will probably be infinite darkness.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.