Another weird thing...

Commissar

Now that is a good idea. If the male fails to please a woman, she can kill him if she pleases.

... = /

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I empathize, Commisar, I really do... but damn. This has got to be the funniest thing I have read in months. *wipes away tears of laughter*

Dead hooker in the garage. LOLOLOLOL....

Thanks, y'all. I needed a good giggle.

:D

Edited by ~Di

I empathize, Commisar, I really do... but damn.  This has got to be the funniest thing I have read in months.  *wipes away tears of laughter*

Dead hooker in the garage.  LOLOLOLOL....

Thanks, y'all.  I needed a good giggle.

:D

I clicked the view last post button and ended somewhere around "Now that is a good idea. If the male fails to please a woman, she can kill him if she pleases." and was wondering just what thread I clicked on. :o

Now I have to go back and read this from the beginning so that it makes sense. :lol:

I think we'd have a severe shortage of males before too long.

The fear would be an incentive for them to get it right.

Why even bother if you're not willing to get it right?

Seriously though, if you're doing something other than missionary (namely oral) it's not really all that hard to please your woman.

On the flipside, a little direction helps now and then.

Indeed. From either side.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You'd do it for Kyla though, right?

Only if I were to be rewarded, sexually, in advance. :lol:

Seriously though, if you're doing something other than missionary (namely oral) it's not really all that hard to please your woman. 

On the flipside, a little direction helps now and then.

Agreed. And guys, if she tells ya something she likes. Do it. And don't be afraid to ask. Girls, if the guy asks...tell him, you'll be a lot better off for the trouble.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Well I guy better learn to pace themselves. I like to go for the distance.  :)

Agreed. :thumbsup:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

:thumbsup: Let's see...Commisar has bug problems and has a dead hooker in some non-existant garage. Spiders can be a delicacy and Gabrielle has an interesting selection of home videos.

I think this one's just about done.

Thanks for playing folks. It's always a pleasure to read. :)

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.