PhantomJedi

Do you go hunting?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go hunting?

• Heck ya, proud member of PETA.*
    • Yes.
    • No.
    • Never, proud member of PETA.**

There aint nuthin wrog with being affectionate for trees. Glorious beings they are and darn practical too. I heard 'bout dem realdolls on TV but I thought to maself  "Why pay for a piece of plastic when youve got a wood full of.. wood.. and a shed full o tools". Took me three good months but I carved me a woman like none other, Betsy I called her.. 110% prime spruce. Most of the splinters disapeared with a bit of use so shes all smooth and good now. Might even give her a bit shellac in the future too

That is so sweet of you. :)

I honestly don't know what to say.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There aint nuthin wrog with being affectionate for trees. Glorious beings they are and darn practical too. I heard 'bout dem realdolls on TV but I thought to maself  "Why pay for a piece of plastic when youve got a wood full of.. wood.. and a shed full o tools". Took me three good months but I carved me a woman like none other, Betsy I called her.. 110% prime spruce. Most of the splinters disapeared with a bit of use so shes all smooth and good now. Might even give her a bit shellac in the future too

Damn tree hugging druids that dance around tree stumps sing songs to the faeries. :ermm:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I am of the opinion that animals do not have souls, but i don't think fruitless killing of animals is okay, since it is:

#1 a waste

#2 sadistic

#3 pointless

#4 Pixies, you need to finish your current supermarket hyjinx episode. poor John C. Penny, he had so much potential.

Well, no one's making you hunt.  As I said, I'm not fond of shooting deer, myself, but I'll knock pheasants down all day long (or at least until I hit the limit, if any of the fine people from the government happen to be reading).  Good skill to have, in case a Battlefield: Earth scenario ever takes place.

That would involve John Travolta finally exposing himself as the alien overlord he really is... and you, with your spidy friends, probably have equally dire deeds planned for our poor doomed species... Hunting is the least of our concerns. <_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.