When will it end?

Gabrielle

Let it go, I don't care what it says.

Edit: This is edit hell.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

And that's exactly what I'm talking about.  :blink:  If what I wrote really offended you that badly, SORRY.  If jokes like that offend you, then I'll avoid that in the future.  Another thing you may want to try though is getting a little thicker skin when it comes to these things.  You can't just throw a little tantrum every time someone says something that angers you, even when it was said in jest, which I already said twice, but you refuse to believe.  And about you writing insults about me, yes, you have done so in the past.  ;)  But that wouldn't make it alright for me to do the same thing to you.

What were you expecting, honestly? You know how to push my buttons and so you do it. Don't tell me you didn't intend to provoke me.

My comment was meant to provoke you. But I added the last part just to make it clear that I was only kidding and not posting seriously. Even still, it's not very hard to do it. Ever notice how easy it is to get a rise out of you? And about your comment to numbers about not coping with different viewpoints, you've been guilty of the same thing over and over. It's just that he's been able to argue his viewpoint much better than you have. If you want people to take you seriously, don't throw a tantrum whenever something annoys you, learn to back up your statements with more than just opinion, and don't degenerate into hurling insults whenever someone challenges your viewpoint. And for the love of god, don't argue like Battlwookie, who can't muster the guts to admit he's wrong even when facts are shoved in his face.

Edited by Mothman

My comment was meant to provoke you.  But I added the last part just to make it clear that I was only kidding and not posting seriously.  Even still, it's not very hard to do it.  Ever notice how easy it is to get a rise out of you?  And about your comment to numbers about not coping with different viewpoints, you've been guilty of the same thing over and over.  It's just that he's been able to argue his viewpoint much better than you have.  If you want people to take you seriously, don't throw a tantrum whenever something annoys you, learn to back up your statements with more than just opinion, and don't degenerate into hurling insults whenever someone challenges your viewpoint.  And for the love of god, don't argue like Battlwookie, who can't muster the guts to admit he's wrong even when facts are shoved in his face.

I'll take that to heart, if you can take to heart that what you meant as only slightly provoking might be a bit more than that, especially considering our past disputes. ;)

And I never claimed I wasn't a hypocrite. :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

As for the rest of your bile, I really can't be bothered. You have a problem with my stance (and that of Hades, obviously) and you simply can't cope with others having different views than you. Your problem, not mine.  :blink:

No, I have no problem with people having different opinions, as long as they are able to back them up. Newsflash: "Bite Me" isn't worth jack as an argument.

With Hades is different as I don't really care about his stance, I just point out to the fundamental flaw in his approach. I'm arguing from a factual perspective with him.

With you, however, it's different. You don't care if innocent people are slaughtered, as long as they don't make a mess in your backyard. That is morally wrong. It's an interesting contradiction, as you accuse others of the same hipocrisy you can be faulted with.

You see, I argue. Like mommy and daddy, does that ring a bell?

You, on the other hand, "can't be bothered", and throw out preteen retorts.

Keep it up, "man".

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

As for the rest of your bile, I really can't be bothered. You have a problem with my stance (and that of Hades, obviously) and you simply can't cope with others having different views than you. Your problem, not mine.  :blink:

No, I have no problem with people having different opinions, as long as they are able to back them up. Newsflash: "Bite Me" isn't worth jack as an argument.

With Hades is different as I don't really care about his stance, I just point out to the fundamental flaw in his approach. I'm arguing from a factual perspective with him.

With you, however, it's different. You don't care if innocent people are slaughtered, as long as they don't make a mess in your backyard. That is morally wrong. It's an interesting contradiction, as you accuse others of the same hipocrisy you can be faulted with.

You see, I argue. Like mommy and daddy, does that ring a bell?

You, on the other hand, "can't be bothered", and throw out preteen retorts.

Keep it up, "man".

I didn't say that, I said terrorists wasn't my concern. I don't want us to engage in US led missions against these terrorists whom they (the US) have pissed off themselves in the first place, in my opinion.

UN peacekeeping missions is something entirely different, even the otherwise neutral Swedes do that.

EDIT: And talk about insulting and making outrageous assumptions, you don't know jack **** about me, yet you spill your bile all over the place anyway.

DENMARK!

I didn't say that, I said terrorists wasn't my concern.

Actually, you did:

I don't care if you lost relatives in terrorists attacks, it's simply not my problem. I'd rather we weren't allies at all.

Man, I might not be able to distinguish between Danish and Dutch, but at least I do remember what I wrote 2 posts ago.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I actually don't care, do you care if someone is murdered in Denmark? If you should care about every friggin' nasty thing in the world, you wouldn't have time for anything else.

I do care for UN sanctioned peacekeeping missions, but I don't want anything to do with US led vendettas.

DENMARK!

I do care for UN sanctioned peacekeeping missions, but I don't want anything to do with US led vendettas.

Because we all know how effective those are. Put some "soldiers" who've never seen combat in a ditch with a Swiss Army knife and a blue hat, and make damn sure they're aware that no matter what happens, they can't do anything.

Wait, I just figured out why you approve of those.

Because we all know how effective those are. Put some "soldiers" who've never seen combat in a ditch with a Swiss Army knife and a blue hat, and make damn sure they're aware that no matter what happens, they can't do anything.

Wait, I just figured out why you approve of those.

Good, took you long enough for sure. :blink:

DENMARK!

I actually don't care, do you care if someone is murdered in Denmark? If you should care about every friggin' nasty thing in the world, you wouldn't have time for anything else.

Of course I would care if there was a terrorist attack on Danish soil. You should have gathered as much by now. It's an important part of morality to stand up for what is wrong, regardless of whom those wrongs affect. Funny how you get all hot and bothered about Iraq being occupied, but you don't care about civvies being blown to pieces in terrorist attacks. Funny.

That's funny, too, as the UN is nothing but a lobby, where those who have the power gather to put the pressure on those who don't, under a veil of diplomacy and concordia. Sorry to break it to you, but the UN are a farce, pal.

Of course I would care if there was a terrorist attack on Danish soil. You should have gathered as much by now. It's an important part of morality to stand up for what is wrong, regardless of whom those wrongs affect. Funny how you get all hot and bothered about Iraq being occupied, but you don't care about civvies being blown to pieces in terrorist attacks. Funny.

That's funny, too, as the UN is nothing but a lobby, where those who have the power gather to put the pressure on those who don't, under a veil of diplomacy and concordia. Sorry to break it to you, but the UN are a farce, pal.

Actually I probably would care if any western nation was hit again, but I blame my outbursts here on lack of sleep and being slightly drunk from earlier.

Can I retire now with the whip marks on my back?

DENMARK!

Um, sure. I know firsthand the effects of posting while drunk.

And pay no mind to my "bile". You know I just mean to provoke those very outbursts...

Your post with danish/dutch is still messed up by the way, BW seemed to care.

To the few left who doesn't competely hate me (as if) night night.

DENMARK!

Thing is I don't really care about the flaws.  I mean this is an internet forum, not a research paper that needs to use Courier 12 font and double spaced.

Sure thing. That's why I post "I liek poop" from time to time, too. :o

LOL, I'm always amused by how many posters believe they have an inalienable right to heap insult on Americans on a daily basis on these forums, then go into appoplectic shock at any real or perceived insult to themselves.

For that childish hypocrisy alone this thread is a royal hoot.

I too can warn firsthand against posting when drunk or v tired.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.