Newbie Guide

Child of Flame

As far as I can tell they're talking about giving me one in the Supar Secrat Moderator Forum. But that's nothing new as they do that roughly every other week. My guess is they like having me at two as it makes me curb my behavior somewhat, and putting users on moderated posting bugs them more than they value it in most cases.

Boo Hoo, poor poopy pants. What makes you think anyone gives a ratsass what you think? Who cares what annoys you? Everyone is here for their own purposes. Youre personal opinions arent worth the air you waste spewing them. If you cant handle it, GTFO.

Oh, my. "poor poopy pants"? Is that the best you can do? Did you copy that from the Kindergarten Cop novelisation mommy sent you the day you managed to complete special education?

And yeah, I know nobody cares about my opinions. But still, if somebody annoys me, I'm going to annoy them right back. Not that it matters much, but the powers that be don't like untidy boards. That's what this thread was all about, since you apparently have problems understanding it. Yeah, not everyone can be as cool as you and play "I don't give a f*ck about everyone else".

In fact, I'm sorry for you. That's the kind of attitude spawned from parental ignorance, or inability to relate to other people normally. Do you get out much? I guess not, as you have backup "stomping grounds" where you can be yourself all the time, even when the main one is down. You sly boy, you.

Yes, yes I am. Does that make your eyes well up with tears? I bet youre furiously trying to come up with a smarmy reply as we speak. Dont rush, take your time and make it worth my while.

That was more a rhetorical question than anything else. You know, the kind of questions that aren't really meant to be answered?

On second thought, forget it. I already have enough trouble making sense out of the incoherent gibberish that are your posts, I wouldn't want you to try "something fancy".

As a matter of fact, don't even bother answering. Or do bother, I don't care. I'm not going to read it anyway. I have already wasted too much time with you.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

For the Warning stuff

1 Warning = all cool

2 Warnings = Moderated Status (Censorism)

3 Warnings = Better seek another forum...

alternate number 3:

Better make a new account... you'd probably have to do some other stuff too :-"

but thats only if you really want to post here

Edited by Surreptishus