Are there hoods?

Now, I remember there being some debate about this a while ago, but I left and can't seem to find any of the threads where this used to be discussed. Finally got to playing the game and finished it twice, but I can't seem to find any robe with a hood up. Now, I understood that there would be no robes that could get the hood up and down, because that would require too much scripting or power from the engine or something like that, but the actual presence of a hooded robe, even without the option to put it down would be nice. So.. Does anyone know what robe/armor has a hood?

Thanks in advance.

Mr U

Edited by HomoUniversalis

Interestingly enough, you can see the Handmaiden take her hood down in the cutscene in which the Ebon Hawk is stolen from Citadel Station. So I guess the engine can indeed handle that kind of stuff, and we were fed some bogus story about the engine's limitations.

Probably another casualty of LA's "quantity over quality" policy.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

same with Kreia (even worse here, there is no substitution for her clothes)

And why is that bad? **thinks of Kreia in dancer's outfit** icon8.gif

She'd said she wouldn't get into it...I think she's just playing hard to get.

Interestingly enough, you can see the Handmaiden take her hood down in the cutscene in which the Ebon Hawk is stolen from Citadel Station. So I guess the engine can indeed handle that kind of stuff, and we were fed some bogus story about the engine's limitations.

Probably another casualty of LA's "quantity over quality" policy.

No I think Akari told us that it would take to long to model each robe with the hood both up and down with the time they had. So it got cut...along with custimizable swoops...

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

'course, you can still be like Obi-Wan and take the robe off entirely when you fight :thumbsup:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.