Get to know eachother

cornucopia_of_light

My first name is Corey, but anyone who knows me for a while ends up calling me Cor.

I'm 32 and have been single for the most part of about three years.

Some of my past girlfriends say I like the ganja more than them, and I hate to say it but for the most part its true.

The NHL dominates my winter, and the Chicago Cubs rule my summers.

I would call myself a moderate gamer compared to most of the people in our beloved little forum, I can actually go weeks at a time without playing video games.

Aside from that check the profile to the left of you.

Favorite Book:i have two: Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh and Kicking Tommorow by Daniel Richler

Favorite Movie: A tossup between Memento and Heartbreak Ridge

Likes: being anonymous, divorced women with baggage, and sleeping in and this emoticon right here... :blink:

Dislikes: not getting days off, people who pry or talk just to hear themselves speak

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm currently reading thru the K3 Suggestions threads. So far I've knotched nearly 6 parts and I am in hell. I really wanna kill somebody. That's also the kind of person I am: A 35 year old 205 cm tall 250 pounds pure muscle killing machine with a lot of stamina.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Jan here's also my little e-fosterchild, aren't you Jan? :blink: Yes, daddy loves you. *cuddles*

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My name is Pete,I'm 25 and I've been single for 5 years :blink:

I like metal,reading,drinking,speed,wargaming and LARPing.

I dislike too many things to mention.

My favourite book is Ash-A Secret History by Mary Gentle.

My favourite film is Conan the Barbarian

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

My name is Pete,I'm 25 and I've been single for 5 years :(

Ze problehm triangle.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I mean; Red Nails is one of my favorite literature works ever. It's about swords and broken dreams. I've also been single for the odd...ever. Coinsidence? I think not.

kirottu said:

Jan here's also my little e-fosterchild, aren't you Jan? :( Yes, daddy loves you. *cuddles*

YAAARGH!!! (Yeah + ARRRGH). What I really need is for you to distract anyone from posting anymore BS in part 15 and generally kill all those people using hidden text, red text and no spacing or formatting of huge chunks of boring text intertwined with storylines and ideas. Pretty please, daddy? :wub:

(Signatures: disabled) 

Jan here's also my little e-fosterchild, aren't you Jan? :( Yes, daddy loves you. *cuddles*

YAAARGH!!! (Yeah + ARRRGH). What I really need is for you to distract anyone from posting anymore BS in part 15 and generally kill all those people using hidden text, red text and no spacing or formatting of huge chunks of boring text intertwined with storylines and ideas. Pretty please, daddy? :wub:

Daddy is pretty busy upping his internet-pe...doing important daddy-stuff. Yeah. Maybe some other time?

kirottu said:

I mean; Red Nails is one of my favorite literature works ever. It's about swords and broken dreams. I've also been single for the odd...ever. Coinsidence? I think not.

I've always liked Wolves acroos the Border myself.

And I was 19 the first time,I wouldn't worry about it.it's not like you'e missing much,anyway.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I've always liked Wolves acroos the Border myself.

And I was 19 the first time,I wouldn't worry about it.it's not like you'e missing much,anyway.

I'm not worried :(

kirottu said:

My name is Pete,I'm 25 and I've been single for 5 years :-

I dislike too many things to mention.

My favourite book is Ash-A Secret History by Mary Gentle.

Five years?? How do you deal with that? I'm surprised you are not more aggressive from sexual frustration. :-

Hardly. :)

kirottu said: