Get to know eachother

cornucopia_of_light

A hole you say? post-15284-1134168228.gif

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You know, there was something in my mind when I first saw that smiley, but I couldn't put it into words. It really does look like Groucho.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

You know, there was something in my mind when I first saw that smiley, but I couldn't put it into words. It really does look like Groucho.

It kind of reminds me of myself... :o

post-15284-1134168228.gif

From you that's so wrong. :)

kirottu said:

Its like a room full of dogs that have just been shown a card trick

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'll salivate on your short pants master, do you mind?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

:D Let's get back on track here guys. This thread 'is' about posting a little about yourselves. We did learn here however that most of you like the 'Groucho' smilie ( and that it scares Gabrielle :wub: ). I'll ask that it be added to the selection here.

Let's see...

My name is scott

Age/Gender-43/male ( married )

Trade-Journeyman Pipefitter Lvl III

. ( welder, HVAC, low/ultra-low temp refrigeration ( cryonic ), deep vaccum systems ( 50 micron ), electrical, some chemistry, general mechanic, hobbyist linguist, general computer fumbler )

Science fiction/fantasy reader

. Favorite authors- Frank Herbert, Robert Heinlein, Harry Harrison

Interests-Keeping my daughter out of trouble :) , computer stuff, RPG games, avenging myself on those that screw me, improving my general skills in whatever direction presents itself.

Have few people that I would call 'friend' but will stand by those that I do.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

I'm not telling you jokers my name, but trust me when I say that the irony of it would make some of you laugh your asses off.

I'm 25. I do paperwork and shoot at people for a living.

I received a BA in History from the second-oldest university in the United States. It's absolutely worthless, to the point where I almost wish I'd stuck with my initial choice, English.

I'm married to a Russian. She's hot.

I don't get to game as much as I'd like to anymore, though when I do, I'll play just about anything.

I'm a big fan of Hemingway, Umberto Eco, and Patrick O'Brian.

I'm a sailing nut. Best so far was the ten-day Virgin Islands independent charter, at least until the hurricane showed up.

My wife deeply enjoys changing my desktop's background to a picture of myself lying on the floor of a Moscow metro train after having been kicked in the groin due to a misunderstanding with a female passenger.

:D  Let's get back on track here guys. This thread 'is' about posting a little about yourselves. We did learn here however that most of you like the 'Groucho' smilie ( and that it scares Gabrielle  :ermm: ). I'll ask that it be added to the selection here.

Let's see...

My name is scott

Age/Gender-43/male ( married )

Trade-Journeyman Pipefitter Lvl III

.    ( welder, HVAC, low/ultra-low temp refrigeration ( cryonic ), deep vaccum systems ( 50 micron ), electrical, some chemistry, general mechanic, hobbyist linguist, general computer fumbler )

Science fiction/fantasy reader

.    Favorite authors- Frank Herbert, Robert Heinlein, Harry Harrison

Interests-Keeping my daughter out of trouble  :cat: , computer stuff, RPG games, avenging myself on those that screw me, improving my general skills in whatever direction presents itself.

Have few people that I would call 'friend' but will stand by those that I do.

You can fit my pipe anytime, big boy. post-15284-1134168228.gif

If it weren't for the gross stache, I'd be all over him already.

kirottu said:

I never remember real names on forums anyway...they're always whatever their nickname is, to me, forever.

Along the lines of self-information - While I'm usually a rational gal, I lack the self-discipline to not buy more domain names at 4am (I had a brilliant idea fora site, really!). I like photography, doodling about in photoshop, dark and neutral colors, rainstorms, and spanking cats.

I also ramble a lot. And talk to myself. And stuff.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My name is the same as my screen name.

Some what taken. I have a "friend" I see.

Likes: PC games, reading, fall and winter, black clothes, vampires, sci fi and horror movies and tv shows.

Dislikes: Many of them. :thumbsup:

Pessimistic, cynical, honest, loyal, blunt and I tell like it is. Emotional at times. When I get into a heated debate I lose control sometimes which is why I avoid the controversial topics. Or I try to.

I have one at work named Gabrielle, she's so shy it took her 15 minutes of giggling to ask me for a card game. (admittedly, she's only 7ish)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.