Get to know eachother

cornucopia_of_light

Of course I see the technical reason,

This is not implied at all in the original post.

No, I suppose not. It just struck me when I wrote it.

but it's so linguistically off somehow.

Grammatically rather than linguistically. It would be enough to italicise it as a conventional sentence.

Well, you can't really say that it's syntactically correct, so I'd claim that it's both grammatically and linguistically off.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I love how random a thread can turn out after derailment, a thread about what people are like turning into a grammar discussion! :p

Just read between the lines and you get all the shifty dirty details...which mostly consist of space(s) the final frontier. These are the voyages of ...

Maybe I was a bit hasty proclaming stamina before I clicked on '>>' of part 12 just to see how much more I needed to read...1077 p.o.s.t.s.s.. AAARGH!!

(Signatures: disabled) 

:'( Make us proud.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Eh, it's an alt, but not Baley's.

Trust me; I know every alt here.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I would like to add that as of last Sunday my favorite TV show is Kenny versus Spenny. It's a Canadian show thats actually funny. Two lifelong friends compete against each other weekly with often hilarious results.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Someone should make a Frappr group for all the folks who post here, so we can see where we're all lounging at different points on the globe.

You brought it up...how about you make it? :D

I thought about doing that last week, actually, because some people at another place did it and it was kind of fun. But I didn't. heh

I figured I'd suggest it so that hopefully one of the better known people would start the thread, and thus it might get more posts and responses than my threads.

:">

evil_twin.jpg