Kreia and Handmaidens

In the female ending, after talking to Atris, Kreia exits her chamber and tells the Handmaidens, "Your mistress has much to share with you." After that, they run into the chamber and are never seen again. Neither are their corpses.

What is this supposed to mean?

In the female ending, after talking to Atris, Kreia exits her chamber and tells the Handmaidens, "Your mistress has much to share with you." After that, they run into the chamber and are never seen again. Neither are their corpses.

Probably just another aspect of the ending left unresolved because the time constaints of wanting to publish for a christmas release. The same thing happens in the male ending if I remember right. OE may have intended to resolve it, but had to recycle the male ending.

Well, that's my guess.

Edited by Grazza

Well.. Correct me if I am mistaken, but Atris' Handmaidens also 'greet' the Exiles handmaiden who deals with them... Their corpses are littered about at the end of that confrontation. What's missing?

(Signatures: disabled) 

No, in the male ending Brianna kills the other Handmaidens.

I meant that the male ending includes the bit where the other Handmaidens go into Atris' room. The bit where Brianna kills the others is later.

I'm fairly sure the bit where Kreia tells the Handmaidens to go to Atris is included, as I remember seeing it, and I've only played male PC before, as I am on my first female PC now, and I'm in the palace on Onderon right now, at the bit where you need to get to Kiph to stop him interfering when you open the door, so I can't have seen it in the female ending.

Edited by Grazza

i wonder that too, either they die or become sith, we can just guess

Its just anouther glitch for the female story.

The story is designed for a male lightside exile so when you play female or darkside you run into these little things that are not explained fully.

Way the story meant to go is Briana returns and kills the other handmaidens before facing Atris. Course to get Briana you need to play a male exile.

One must love a game that is unfinished in so many ways. Don't get me wrong I like this game, but whenever I see something that was cut I just makes me angry.

heh gab, I do love the game! :wacko:

I dont veiw this as a cut though.

In K1, K2, and Even JE for that matter, there is ONE specific storyline that makes perfect sence. Then there is the optional play styles.

In K1 it was LS Male

In K2 it was LS Male

In JE it was Open Palm Male

all the other play styles are in there (DS, female, closed fist, ect) but each runs into storyline problems at specific points as they dont fit the intended original hero (main character).

Up side is Bioware got alot better at hiding that in JE (the optional play throughs were alot smoother, not perfect but smoother) and im sure Obsidian will pay closer attention next time through as well.

For me, I play through (usually as LS Male) first time, get the full story, and any additional play throughs just bonus! :wacko: Sure they dont match up perfectly but they still enjoyable and better then not having the options at all.

Styur correct though, if they had just left out Disciple and Hanharr from the game, alot of the more blatent misses would have been covered up better and hiding the intended heros gender better (LOL, and created more message board arguements).

But then you would be getting into the whole gay issue. I suspect Obsidian wasnt truely ready for that headache, hense why they added Disciple for female players and took out Briana from the mix.

The Kreia/Handmaidens issue is equally unresolved in both the male and female endings. I don't see why one is better than the other.

??????

It was resolved fully in the male version.

Handmaiden thinks Kreia killed you and goes to Telos to get refenge (as thats where Kreia says shes going), apon arriving there she (Brianna) is confronted (and kills) her "sisters" at which point Artis appears and defeats her (LOL, good thing its written that way cause Handmaiden a kick arse Jedi who ALWAYS defeats Atris before being forced to lose in my games). So she never gets chance to get ahold of Kreia. You arrive to save Brianna, face off against Atris, and then have the BEST/Most moving (of K1 or K2) Romance scene in the game with Brianna.

What part do you think is unresolved there? Its pretty straight forward and complete.

It covers why you go there, why Brianna goes there, why Handmaidens seen defeated in cut screen (which isnt explained in Disciple play through) and why you face Atris (which also not explained when Disciple apart of group) and CLOSES the Brianna/Exile Storyline FULLY. All the who, what, where, why and hows are covered and explained.

What part do you think is unresolved there? Its pretty straight forward and complete.

not being rude here, what aspect do you think is unresolved? I actually want to know.

Edited by Kalfear

It doesn't explain why Kreia tells the Handmaidens that their mistress awaits and what exactly does Atris have to share with them. That is what I was referring to.

Kreia may have been lying in order to manipulate them.

also, i wanted to place this smiley: post-15284-1134168228.gif

It doesn't explain why Kreia tells the Handmaidens that their mistress awaits and what exactly does Atris have to share with them. That is what I was referring to.

Kreia may have been lying in order to manipulate them.

also, i wanted to place this smiley: post-15284-1134168228.gif

yuppers, Kreia tells you later that she was lying to force to the conflict between you and Nimbus. Getting you to Atris put you at Telos for the meeting (remember she brought back the dead Valku general (died to the beast on Onderon) and sent him to Nimbus with your location).

So yes, she was manipulating the situation :) She manipulated the Handmaiden to ensure you were where you were suppose to be.

LOL, its all there explained in full :)

Just have to read what was said :)

Opps, just understood question. Kreia informs Atris shes a Sith Lord, AND to have Atris tell the Exile Kreia awaits him on Malachor V (just listen to what Atris says when you face her, its obvious and all answered). As for "Your mistress awaits you", they are Artis's guards and a VERY ANGER Handmaiden is on her way!

It does all tie togather and is answered :)

Next question please :)

Edited by Kalfear

One must love a game that is unfinished in so many ways. Don't get me wrong I like this game, but whenever I see something that was cut I just makes me angry.

Yeah it is annoying.

But when you think about it, now that we know it's been cut, we really want it. If it hadn't been cut, loads of the forum would never have existed. If it had been in, you probably would'nt have even noticed, and it would be on level terms with K1 anyway.