KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Oh bother, noticed that this last thread was 46 sides long. Dont realy have time to read it all though right now.

Idea for KotOR3:

First make it cannon that both Raven and exile went LS and joined up to fight the true Sith to make things easier.

Then we let the game begin with that Raven tells one of Exils new students that shows great promis to board his ship with his two droids and wait for further instructions while he and the exile leads his forces into battle with the true Sith.

Followed by a cutscene with a great battle where Ravens forces bearly breakes through the Sith forces with great losses.

New cutscene where Raven and Exile cut through the Sith forces in lightsabre combat while using powerfull Force powers untill they meet up with the new badass bosses that defeat them, and with their last strenght Raven and Exile deliver a message to the student. To defeat the Sithlord will take a force focuspoint that Raven heard of in some of the old teaching but never had time to find before the new war with the Sith, and order the student to find one of these. And then endowns him with some force strength to help him (exiles forcebond allowed this and gives that extra bonus that the main character has had in both earlier games).

The student now has to choose if he want to follow the lead to a darkside or lightside force focuspoint. Unlike Raven the student now has some time to track down one of these while Sith gather their forces after the battle with Raven.

At first planet he goes to his ship is shot down by pirates and both droids are severly damaged and have to be repaired (hence no highlevel droids when repaired since most memory modules was destroyed). He now starts on a planet forced to find a way to repair the droids and his ship.

Game starts....

Do you mean Revan?

Why are Star Wars fans so in love with the idea of continuality?

You do realize that severely limits a lot of potential in storylines... Especially in video games. Making a 'cannon' Revan or Exile puts a dent in the amount of freedom KOTOR 3 and any future games using those two will have.

It's also the reason games like Star Wars Galaxy and just about every other Star Wars games that has hints of other Star Wars story absolutely suck.

That's why they should be killed of so it doesn't matter much anymore..... ;)

Beside we might just want an end, that never was delivered properly in KotOR2, so they can start make another KotOR game that is entirely sepperated from the earlier ones in another timeperiod.

One should never stop a serie with a cliffhanger, ask any Farscape fan. ;)

That's why they should be killed of so it doesn't matter much anymore..... ;)

Beside we might just want an end, that never was delivered properly in KotOR2, so they can start make another KotOR game that is entirely sepperated from the earlier ones in another timeperiod.

One should never stop a serie with a cliffhanger, ask any Farscape fan. ;)

Dur

hows about hk47 and t3m4 are continued and then some new planets like correcent

The nice part with droids is that it just take a memorywipe and they are lvl 1 again, so they are always easy to have along and level up all again.

Think HK47 need some more witty replies in KotOR3 though. He seamed a bit rusty at being properly sarcastic and viscious like he was in KotOR1. ;)

Edited by Spook

hows about hk47 and t3m4 are continued and then some new planets like correcent

The nice part with droids is that it just take a memorywipe and they are lvl 1 again, so they are always easy to have along and level up all again.

Think HK47 need some more witty replies in KotOR3 though. He seamed a bit rusty at being properly sarcastic and viscious like he was in KotOR1. ;)

yeah but it was really funny to put the 5th hk part in him

Don't worry about the people on this board Spook. If you read through most of this topic, you will notice that it's all one line answers.

Okay, let me see. I bet Revan and the Exile will be captured at the start, right.

Well, I think it is quiet a simple start but that's okay.

There is a problem however when you talk about both Revan and the Exile LS, and also about Revan's and the Exile's "Forces". You do know that Revan went alone to the unknown regions and the Exile will probably do the same, right?

Master Vandar lives!

I'd like:

A new ship, no more Ebon Hawk. And make it customizable. Every time you recruit a new character, change the appearance of one of the sleeping quarters to show who is living there.

Have a 4th base jedi class. Well, not even a jedi class, just a force user class. If you're training these fully grown adults into jedi in a couple hours, I doubt they're going to be fully fleged jedi, force users yes, but not jedi. Just remove the special abilities like force jump and such that the jedi classes get and maybe reduce the amount of force powers they get.

I don't mind having Ebon Hawk along again, but it should be customizable.

Think it should be like it was in one of those M&M games where depending on who you helped your castle got additions and different look, but it would be the ship that changed appearance and abilities.

The quaters should also change depending on who lived in them, thats a good idea. Can imagine that Attons quaters would have been a bit messy if we had that in KotOR2. ;)

I think it was because of the exiles unique forcebond power that the exile could teach someone into Jedi so fast. Normaly it probably takes years.... ;)

Don't worry about the people on this board Spook. If you read through most of this topic, you will notice that it's all one line answers.

Okay, let me see. I bet Revan and the Exile will be captured at the start, right.

Well, I think it is quiet a simple start but that's okay.

There is a problem however when you talk about both Revan and the Exile LS, and also about Revan's and the Exile's "Forces". You do know that Revan went alone to the unknown regions and the Exile will probably do the same, right?

I know that Revan went there alone, but who is not to say that Revan already had gathered some forces before he lost memory in KotOR1. Exile could also come with the gathered Mandalorians as reinforcement to those.