Child smokers...

Cassidy

I had heard of teens smoking; I started when I was 15. I had even heard of children as young as 8 experimenting with cigarettes, but this is too much. I was shocked when I saw these photos.

post-13464-1133762616_thumb.jpg

post-13464-1133762658_thumb.jpg

post-13464-1133762705_thumb.jpg

post-13464-1133762734_thumb.jpg

post-13464-1133762882_thumb.jpg

And for the record I quit smoking nearly a year ago and I feel better than I have in years.

Edited by Cassidy

Right attitude there. Corruption should be started in early age to ensure success. That's a prime example of a job well done.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

One of my ex-girlfriends smokes constantly, being a nurse. I'd never tell her, but it really does affect your skin.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

They are not really that big, especially if you think that an adults hand could basically grab the top of that kid's forehead and the bottom of its chin, and compare that to his hand... :luck:

It doesn't seem that big to me.

My husband had his first smoke when he was around 5. His uncles or grandfathers or something.

But their excuse was that times were somewhat different then.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Kid's a gambler. All smokers are, really. We're hard-bitten rogues with devil-may-care attitudes towards life. Live hard and fast, and leave a handsome corpse. Oh, sure, you can sit around inside with your tofu and your Furbies and your non-fat lattes, but me and this little Mongolian boy? We're going places, baby. We're seeing it.

That kid has truly massive hands for a child of his apparent age.

Smoking stunts your growth...so maybe he's 10...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

With the way pollution may go, soon the air and the rain and the wind will cause cancer. And dirt will give cancerous skin lesions.

And then sitting in a bubble playing on the computer 24/7 will be the way of the world, and the genius nerds shall rise to eternal power over all.

Oh wait....too late... :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Semuta will own cigs. Just you wait.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm probably not the best example :D

Started drinking at the age of 12 although at home and with my parents consent. And not to the alcoholic stupour stage. Didnt get there till I was 19. I also outgrew it a couple of years later and now you can count my drinks per year on one hand.

Had my first ciggerette at around age 5. My grand

parents used to smoke and I wanted to try one. Totally hated it, dont think I touched another one before college.

Never got addicted, have the odd one at parties and after relations but otherwise dont touch them.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]