Silver Crystal

Hey everyone, im new to the forum and i figured id give posting a try. I was reading online some where that a way to get the Silver crystal for your lightsaber is to side with the female vendor on Nar Shadaa, and then talk to her about opening up shops on two other plantes, i believe they were Onderon, and Dantooine. I have just finished my first run to ONderon and am now on Dantooine and was stumped as to what to do to open up the shops, and now the mini war has broken out on Onderon and i cant get back to it untill later on in the game. Did i miss something my first time around or can i still do want is needed when i return...and what exactly is it im suposed to do to open the shops? please any help would be lovely!

:ermm:

I got one once from killing the sith master in freedon nadds tomb on duxn and one from a dark jedi on the ravenger but i think there are side quests that let you get them.

well i'll deffinatly keep my eye out for side quests, and random drops of them thanks for the info!

I think its just random

I got one early in game this time and then anouther by looting the royal treasury on Onderon this game!

Other games, never saw one at all.

Did i miss something my first time around or can i still do want is needed when i return...and what exactly is it im suposed to do to open the shops?

Most likely not, although there is a way to 'mess' up and not be able to get that shopkeeper to show her 'extra' wares - that is, if you side with her merchant competitor Oondar on the other side of that main hub area. If you sided with Geeda, then each time you 'clear' a planet's main quest you can go back and talk to her, and her shop will have a few new items. She did always have a specific color crystal at one point when you re-visit her. It might have been silver, I don't remember, sorry.

If you've already done a planet, it'll still work, but I think you might have to enter/leave that area first to re-load her inventory....maybe.

Otherwise, silver crystal, it's random, as most are.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

To get Geeda to show you the extra stuff, which includes a silver crystal, just finish everything on Dantooine and Onderon, including going back the second time when Vaklu and Talia (I think that's their names) go to war with each other. This stabalises the political status, allowing her to open the trade routes that get the extra wares.

Edited by Grazza