Funnt KotOR2 bug!

Never saw this one before.

Just doing a reply (like the 15th or so time) of KotOR2 on xbox and ran across a bug that Ive never seen before and made me laugh.

I went a different route with character design this time and loaded up early on Int and non combat skills (repair, security, demolitions, pursuasion, computers, ect) so I could mostly solo game. So by doing this I had the skill to completely fix T3 by the end of Telos.

So fixed him up and got the Bastilla hologram and all that, great.

Then I noticed afterwards the hologram of Bastilla was standing at the exit ramp. You could target her but not speak to her (damn). What ever I figured and continued to play, suddenly Visas appears and starts to kick the bejesus outta me cause I dont have a high str/con/dex and limited combat skills.

Its all I could do to stay alive was keep pumping myself with med packs and getting in an attack every 3-5 rounds. Suddenly the hologram of Bastilla comes running into room and wipes the floor with Visas!!!!!!! I was like "what the hell????".

Then later when Red Eclipse attack AGAIN theres Bastilla running around killing them on the ship!

LOL

No idea if someone else ever got this bug, I figure I only got it because I got to the end of T3s story so fast! Was really funny to see though!

To bad you cant interact with her! Would have been a nice easter egg type surprise for players in the game.

So Bastilla runs around killing the Red Eclipse on her own? This is the kind of thing that worries me about Oblivion's 'Radiant AI' or whatever it's called. One little glitch appears, as glitches often do, but it doesn't fade away - instead it takes on a life of its own and starts shooting up the place and screwing up your quests.

Still, funny though. :)

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: Revenge of Bastila

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

So Bastille runs around killing the Red Eclipse on her own?  This is the kind of thing that worries me about Oblivion's 'Radiant AI' or whatever it's called.  One little glitch appears, as glitches often do, but it doesn't fade away - instead it takes on a life of its own and starts shooting up the place and screwing up your quests.

>_<

hahaha the hungry guard story is a prime example. a guard gets hungry so he steals some food, another guard comes along and attacks him. Some of their attacks hit innocent bystanders and more guards come along trying to arrest them. Soon everybody's trying to arrest everybody and attacking everybody and some people are going around stealing. ;) Another one is there is a man with a rake and a man with a hoe. The devs switch the items around and one guy kills the other guy for his tool back!

So Bastilla runs around killing the Red Eclipse on her own?  This is the kind of thing that worries me about Oblivion's 'Radiant AI' or whatever it's called.  One little glitch appears, as glitches often do, but it doesn't fade away - instead it takes on a life of its own and starts shooting up the place and screwing up your quests.

Still, funny though. :huh:

Sounds like the real world to me :huh:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Never saw this one before.

Just doing a reply (like the 15th or so time) of KotOR2 on xbox and ran across a bug that Ive never seen before and made me laugh.

I went a different route with character design this time and loaded up early on Int and non combat skills (repair, security, demolitions, pursuasion, computers, ect) so I could mostly solo game. So by doing this I had the skill to completely fix T3 by the end of Telos.

So fixed him up and got the Bastilla hologram and all that, great.

Then I noticed afterwards the hologram of Bastilla was standing at the exit ramp. You could target her but not speak to her (damn). What ever I figured and continued to play, suddenly Visas appears and starts to kick the bejesus outta me cause I dont have a high str/con/dex and limited combat skills.

Its all I could do to stay alive was keep pumping myself with med packs and getting in an attack every 3-5 rounds. Suddenly the hologram of Bastilla comes running into room and wipes the floor with Visas!!!!!!! I was like "what the hell????".

Then later when Red Eclipse attack AGAIN theres Bastilla running around killing them on the ship!

LOL

No idea if someone else ever got this bug, I figure I only got it because I got to the end of T3s story so fast! Was really funny to see though!

To bad you cant interact with her! Would have been a nice easter egg type surprise for players in the game.

The same thing happened for me, only it was with the Carth hologram, but yeah, it is funny as hell.