T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

"Lou Gutman - Yabba dabba du"

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I should do a Darth Launch report. I don't think I've done one for her. After that, does anyone else want a report, or have I plumbed the depths of Eldar reviewing? :Eldar's glancing around before he encases his report writing and leaves it to be judged by the ages:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You can give me a report. I have not recieved one.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You know Eldar you should consider doing reports for some of our board members who never visit anymore. Guys like Old Skool Wheelman would probably be a decent read, if nothing else. Plus I don't think that Rosbjerg has gotten the treatment yet...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I should do a Darth Launch report.  I don't think I've done one for her.  After that, does anyone else want a report, or have I plumbed the depths of Eldar reviewing?  :Eldar's glancing around before he encases his report writing and leaves it to be judged by the ages:

Ermm... I must say that I'm quite honoured Mr. Eldar... :">

Although, KQD's idea of more interesting chaps that used to post here might be better than writing a report for me :wub:

Let's hope that, if you do decide to do a report of me, I don't inspire another "rant" from you like the last time you attempted to write a report for me ^_^

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Wheelman was my best friend on this board. I don't think he knew that though...

Let's hope that, if you do decide to do a report of me, I don't inspire another "rant" from you like the last time you attempted to write a report for me ^_^

Ouch, DL. I've never said a word in anger to you.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

O RLY?

Ouch, DL.  I've never said a word in anger to you.

Oh, I didn't mean it like that... it just seemed that at that time I would either say something or you'd "research" me for the report thingy and it resulted in an essay-like post... I know you've never said anything mean to me... that's one of the reasons I call you Mr. Eldar :wub:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I was getting ready to create Darth Launch's card and something interesting happened.

***Warning***

I'm about to invoke my "bore them into submission" power.

***Warning***

Anyhow, when I write up a card, I go back and look over the member's old posts.  I almost always have a rough idea of what I'm going to do before I start looking over the old posts, but I get a better understanding of folks by reading anyhow.

At any rate, I had a thought about what I was going to do, but I had to stop.  Did you know, Darth Launch joined these fora on March 15 of this year?  Did you know that DL's first recorded post is on April 27 of this year?  How about you, DL, do you remember that?  Do you remember your first post?  It was in the "M.Tims Fanart" thread.  March to September.  That's... six months.  Doesn't it seem like so much longer?  861 posts as I write this.

Servant of Eru joined on February 11, 2004.  He's an old hand at this forum thing.  He has 2,382 posts at the time I write this post.  His first post was the same day he joined.  It was in the "Poll: What view would you like in Project X?" thread.

metadigital joined on November 29, 2004.  6,183 posts as I write this!  6k posts, meta?  wisdom, silliness, laughter, and anger in there somewhere, I'm sure.

Pages and pages of material.  Darth Launch will get her card, but I have to take a little time to ponder the number of people who come here and the amount of time we spend discussing things.  I guess it might be a waste in the end.  ...But, then again, who decides what time is wasted?

Don't worry Launch, we have him right were we want him.

Dude, don't worry, you totally got this case. As long as I'm your lawyer, you can't lose.

My newly inflated ego is bound to become a detriment to the rest of you eventually.

Even so thanks for all the nice words and nonuse of jackass synonyms. :lol:

Darth Drabek

For future reference you might also want to include that I'm brutally handsome :*

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was going to include it into the song I made for you.

Zing.

You might think you're great, but I just think you're Laozi.  hahahaha

That hurts

:lol:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Don't worry, I believe in you Laozi.

I believe in you.

What, this from a guy who said Wheelman was a better friend then me. :angry:

Edited by Laozi

When I say best friend, I thought it was known that that meant second to you Laozi.

"Lou Gutman, it's a kind of magic."

Edited by thepixiesrock

If Eldar doesn't give her one, I'm giving her one.

"Crack is my world"

"You're in good hands with Lou Gutman."

"The American way of Crack"

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds