Movies you've seen lately

Baley

No, not yet. It wasn't in my local theatres on my birthday, and I haven't gotten around to buying it. I have seen some more episodes of Firefly though, and I've liked what I've seen.

Edit: Holy **** Firefly's on right ****ing now! There's a goddamn mini marathon! I've missed half of it! :thumbsup:

Edit 2: Argh. I've missed nearly all of it.

Edited by Nartwak

"The Shining (the original Kubrick film)"

The second one was better. Much better. the original is well liked because of one line. The wife was horrible in that one, and Steven Weber did a much better job that Nicholson (though Nicholson is a better actor overall).

Henceforth, the REAL 'The Shining' by Stephen King is the best The Shining movie.

Undisputable. :rolleyes:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"The Shining (the original Kubrick film)"

The second one was better. Much better. the original is well liked because of one line. The wife was horrible in that one, and Steven Weber did a much better job that Nicholson (though Nicholson is a better actor overall).

Henceforth, the REAL 'The Shining' by Stephen King is the best The Shining movie.

Undisputable. :rolleyes:

Thanks for playing, but you struck out. Next.

No. They were gay before they went to the movie theatre.

Some would say homosexuality is not a learned behavior.

I see your point though I am sure there are others who disagree that homosexuality is purely biological since any genetic traits connected with homosexuality has a severe disadvantage to be passed onto the next generation and survive. Evolution is not on the side of homosexuality.

Perhaps the film merely encouraged more people to come out of the closet.

Edited by julianw

They're not movies, but I just finished watching the Sci-Fi Friday lineup. Not bad, especially Gallactica.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts