Why Should Revan Leave His/Her Companions Behind?

Well firstly with the original point, I never liked the whole "True Sith" thing anyway; well more specifically playing/making this new Revan only to have him run out on Bastila :( and then you'd assume going DS cos of all this time. But seeing how it's happened, :luck: I too say it was because about protecting them, yada yada yada.

With the whole canon thing I would Revan must be LSM. Male because the Bastila romance is one of the major parts of the game, and LS cos that's the usual canon path for games plus the galaxy would be too screwed if it was DS.

Exile is a bit more flexible and could go either way. LSM Exile with the romances is a good point but not too important overall.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Darth Sion seems to be more developed LSF IMO

Also, I think there's more to Atton with LSF than LSM, and Atton has a fairly large role for the game.

I've tried playing as a LSM and things felt ... drier, for lack of better words.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Darth Sion seems to be more developed LSF IMO

Also, I think there's more to Atton with LSF than LSM, and Atton has a fairly large role for the game.

I've tried playing as a LSM and things felt ... drier, for lack of better words.

LOL, ummm correct me if im wrong (maybe im just reading what you said wrong) but you do realize the romance being spoken about is with Visas and Handmaiden competeing for exile, not Atton and exile? Right?

The Atton romance was just a add in like the Carth romance was with female PC in K1.

Just thought id ask :(

heh and again, SW doesnt deal with gay issues, since the force sharing between Visas and Exile is a important part of the story (and paramount to having sex, just stylized), right there you know that Exiles gender was precieved originally as male.

LOL, like it or not there are certain topics that have been taboo from day one in the Star Wars Universe, this is one of them.

If Revan really is a LSM canonically(ha) then it would be pretty lame to have him "refall" to the darkside for the purpose of K3's story. It makes Revan out to be a total flake and not the supposive greatest jedi of his time."I was a jedi, but then I fell to the darkside, but lucky I redeemed myself, except that I fell to the darkside again."

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

If Revan really is a LSM canonically(ha) then it would be pretty lame to have him "refall" to the darkside for the purpose of K3's story. It makes Revan out to be a total flake and not the supposive greatest jedi of his time."I was a jedi, but then I fell to the darkside, but lucky I redeemed myself, except that I fell to the darkside again."

Oh I know Lao, I dont actually expect it to happen but think it would make for a better story then playing Revan as the PC in K3 and being limited to the open and shut romance/interaction that already has been detailed and established.

Revans a great character, but as a PC hes rather boring. You already know going in hes destined to be "IT" and "ALL THAT". The Exile is much more complexed far as backstory and what drives him and what he will do in the future then Revan is.

I understand that playing Revan in the new game would be a bit pointless since he would have immense power and all that stuff, but I always thought thats why the ambigious reference to the "True Sith". Basically allowing the creators of K3 to create a race that would be a challenge for a lvl 20+ character from the get go. Don't get me wrong I sincerely hope we don't play as Revan in the next game, and I would be equally dissapointed if we play as the Exile.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

K3 should give the answer about what the "True Sith Empire" is and what happened to Revan and the Exile who went searching for it.

Perhaps (and probably the best option, in my opinion) the "True Sith Empire" is something no one would not expect it to be and the name "True Sith Empire" is some kind of metaphor for something different.

The information Kreia gave was almost useless, and there is nothing to expect for certain.

Neither Revan nor the Exile should be the PC in K3. They have already done their parts in the forst two games.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

heh and again, SW doesnt deal with gay issues, since the force sharing between Visas and Exile is a important part of the story (and paramount to having sex, just stylized), right there you know that Exiles gender was precieved originally as male.

Juhani :shifty:

Was speaking SW as a whole. Games really the only place you can find gay matchs if you play the female characters. So if speaking of turning characters into cannon, its an aspect you would have to take under concideration. Just because the games allowed female on female in K1 and K2 (visas and female exile) doesnt mean it would be allowed in SW Cannon.

Which kinda also proves the point! LOL

I always felt that with KOTOR3, you should play as a Padawan in the rebuilding Jedi Order after the events of KOTOR2 and have the game take place like 5-10 years after KOTOR2. I had a storyline thought out, but I don't feel like typing it out on here, unless you guys want to hear it. Yes, Revan and Exile would be in it, but they would be in the background more than anything else, except towards the end in the climactic battle to save the Republic.

Yes, KOTOR has always been about being able to play LS or DS, but it just doesn't make much sense playing DS.

• 8 months later...