Christmas is coming!

Bokishi

There are many versions of spelling his first and last name. I got this from a book of quotes.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well, you know those satyrs. Easy to please.

If those statues are anything to go by it's the Satyr women who are pleased :)

Although they have a thing for human women.

There are no female satyrs. Males are satyrs, females are nymphs.

Just picked this up in history class.... Jesus was a guy who was born to a family of middling means, he wan't born as Jesus, he was a jew, he was baptized by john with the name Jesus. He actually had some claim to royal lineage, and he was born in 3 BCE (or BC as those of you christians call it)

Thats somewhat of a fallacy. Jesus was a devout jew his entire life. He never suggested nor would have supported a new religion, simply addition and revision to current holy doctrine. All else is the result of his follower's actions.

Also it just so happens Chanukkah begins on Dec 25 this year, so I get presents until the night of the 2nd. :D :-"

Edited by Archmonarch

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

The thing I like about Christmas is that its the one time all my old friends go back to my hometown and we get to catch up with each other.

That is indeed one of those things that's good about Christmas. I don't mind the whole buy-stuff-and-say-Merry-Christmas-to-people thing. I swallow this perfect reason to enjoy the winter a little more whole.

But I don't like buying gifts.

Edited by Darth_Schmarth

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

leavenworth%20on%20christmas%20lights%20light%20festival%20winter%20snow%20washington%20sledding%20night.jpg

Of course I grew up in southern california so we never had the snow or the sledding on Xmas... but I always felt this is how the media portrayed it.

Xmas to me (as a non-religious person) = family, friends, gift giving, food. YAY! (w00t)

edit: oh... and: http://www.inkdrop.net/kathleen/snowmen/snowmen.html :lol:

Edited by krazikatt

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!