HK-47's Ultimate

mohaa

I have my strategy guide for KOTOR II and it says that the Droid Assassin Rifle is his best weapon. I really want to find it, but the book gives no clue on how to. It seems like too good a weapon to find in random loot, but that's the information I've received from various persona. Any hints would be welcomed.

Thanks

I have my strategy guide for KOTOR II and it says that the Droid Assassin Rifle is his best weapon. I really want to find it, but the book gives no clue on how to.  It seems like too good a weapon to find in random loot, but that's the information I've received from various persona.  Any hints would be welcomed.

Thanks

cant recall ever seeing it but if I had to guess Id guess either from one of the assassin droids sent after you or a arms dealer on Nar Shadar.

Those two seem to make the most sence to me.

Use the console command or use a character editor to get into the game. It is a decent weapon.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

If you have cheats enabled, just open the cheat console by pressing "~" and type: d_hk47_01 and press enter. :huh:

My big question is, what does the HK Droid Protocol Pacifist Package do? I usually find it before everything else, but am never able to install it on HK-47. I'm guessing it was meant for the Droid Factory/Planet.

Edited by Jedi Master Dakari

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

My big question is, what does the HK Droid Protocol Pacifist Package do? I usually find it before everything else, but am never able to install it on HK-47. I'm guessing it was meant for the Droid Factory/Planet.

Wild Storm is right, it's just harmless comedy plus a Wisdom and Awareness increase for HK-47, but you don't install it like other things. You need to possess the item, then go talk to HK-47 and there's an option to install it.

• 2 weeks later...