A question of honour

Walsingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/4428602.stm

I think it is a matter of the honour and reputation of these fora that one of our members help this young lady.

To ensure the best possible chances, please leave your 500 word essays here first for peer review.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

indeed .. unfortunatly I don't live England (and I'm 21), so I guess I'm outta the question! :) ^_^

I would feel a little desperate if I responded to such a letter (and even more if my mother made an appeal for women to write in) :ph34r:

Fortune favors the bald.

indeed .. unfortunatly I don't live England (and I'm 21), so I guess I'm outta the question!  :) ^_^

I would feel a little desperate if I responded to such a letter (and even more if my mother made an appeal for women to write in)  :ph34r:

Wierd. Shes not ugly so why cant she find a man on her own? Prolly crazy as a craphouse rat.

indeed .. unfortunatly I don't live England (and I'm 21), so I guess I'm outta the question!  :) ^_^

I would feel a little desperate if I responded to such a letter (and even more if my mother made an appeal for women to write in)  :ph34r:

Wierd. Shes not ugly so why cant she find a man on her own? Prolly crazy as a craphouse rat.

She has a kid, that would eliminate a lot of potential suitors. A lot of guys don't want to get involved with a single mom. It also limits the girl's situations where she could meet someone if she has to look after a kid all the time.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Alas, although 500 words is not much, I can see no reason to solicit the charms of a 24 year old woman living in England. I hand enough of a problem with a wife and 20 year old female friends here in the United States.

However, the vast majority of women would be lucky to have any one of the young men on these boards. Even Surreptishus.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You fools! this isn't about wanting the woman. This is a question of honour. WE have to be the forum board which furnishes her with a date. So no-one else gets to do it. In any case I don't believe all you naysayers could get past first the hurdle even if you wanted to! >_<

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's like climbing a mountain. You don't do it because you need to be at the top, or want to see the view. You do it because it's THERE. If some other fourm gets one of its members with this woman then we lose. :thumbsup:

-Elwood Blues

500 words is too much for woman you never spend anytime with.

Oh really? I've noticed forum members writing whole essays enumerating with bullet point summaries why green is a better colour for the new Playstation 3 and so on. Surely you lax cretins can come up with at least ONE comedy application.

-Elwood Blues

I'd write an essay were it not for the following factors:

1) I have a girlfriend.

2) I don't live anywhere near England.

3) This whole scenario creeps me out.

P.S. No Walsingham, I will not go out with you and no amount of letters in newspapers from "your mum" will persuade me. Plz stop.

Oh really? I've noticed forum members writing whole essays enumerating with bullet point summaries why green is a better colour for the new Playstation 3 and so on. Surely you lax cretins can come up with at least ONE comedy application.

Green is pretty :)

Oh, and Mr. Walsingham... couldn't calling the forum members "cretins", no matter how unspecific and harmless it was, be considered like "trolling" even though I know one such as yourself is above such things?... just a thought... :)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

500 words is too much for woman you never spend anytime with.

Sorry, but writing that much in english is a chore.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

The members here are cretins, so why not? What? I'm a member here also? It just goes to prove my point.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'd write an essay were it not for the following factors:

1) I have a girlfriend.

You just love reminding us don't you? Every one of your posts is "My girlfriend this" or "My girlfriend that", "Hey eveyone, I have a girlfriend!" I think we have all had enough of your girlfriend.

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.